New Flame

LaNiyah's POV

"Hey Boo" I said answering my phone putting it on speaker so I could finish straightening my hair.

"Hey Pooh! I'm riding with you to class today." Tasia said into the phone.

"Aight, am I picking you up or are you coming to me?" 

"You gotta come scoop me, my car won't start."

"Where Mac at?"

"Fuck him!"

"Don't do my brother like that. What he do now?" I laughed cause they always getting into it.

"He's disrespectful as fuck and I'm tired of it. And when I see him I'm going to fuck him up!" 

"Why though?" 

"Cause he always lying and staying out late and shit! And then got his hoes answering his phone and calling mine."

"Wait, what you mean they calling your phone?"

"Yea, the other night when I was at his house some bitch called his phone at 2 in the morning then hung up when I answered. Then the same bitch called my phone last night talkin' bout she his new girl."

"What Mac say?"

"He was like 'man don't worry bout that hoe.' I fucked him up then I left, haven't talked to him since."

"Man yall always arguing and shit! I can't keep up with it."

"No that's him, but it's whatever cause I'm through."

"You always say that, but anyways. I'm almost done I'll be at your house in 15."

"Aight"

After I finished getting ready I grabbed my bag and keys and left the house. I picked Tasia up and we headed to campus.

"Are you done with your project yet?" Tasia asked.

Tasia and I had the same psychology class and we had a project the was due tomorrow.

"Almost, Omari is supposed to come by after his last class so we can finish it. What about you?"

"Finished it yesterday."

 "Speaking of Omari, what's up with yall two?" she asked cheesing and pointing her finger at me.

I laughed and rolled my eyes and pushed her hand away. She's aggy.

"What you mean what's up with us? We're doing a project together and that's it."

"Mmmhmmm, yall ain't fooling me! Yall been hanging out a lot lately getting close and shit."

I would be lying if I said I wasn't feeling Omari a little. He's mad cool, funny, and fine as hell. But I wasn't going to admit that to her.

"Cause we have a project to do! Duh"

"No trick! Don't front, you like him and I can tell he like you too!"

I didn't say anything, I just smiled.

"See! Look at you over there smiling and blushing and shit. What else yall be doing when he come over to work on yall's project?" she smirked.

"No hoe, see you trying to be funny! Don't do me like that!" we both bust out laughing.

"So what about Cruz?"

I scrunched my face up at her, "what about him?"

"I know yall was feeling each other, but what's going on with yall? I haven't seen yalll with each other in a minute?"