Where It All Started

Christian in MM

Christian's POV

As I was finishing up in the bathroom, I chuckled to myself. That girl is something else, but that's my lil baby.

But umm, I'm Christian but I go by Cruz and I'm 23 years young. I'm Killa's best friend we been down since we was youngins. I work for their father Black, who's like a father to me. Me and LaNiyah ain't on no official type shit, cause I know how Killa, Mac, and Black are about her; that's their Princess. So me and her dating will definitely cause some problems. Niyah has been feeling me for a while and I can't lie I've been feeling her too. A few years ago we were all hanging out at they house having a little cookout, just chilling and shit when she told me she was feeling me.

~Flash back~

We were chilling in the backyard talkin' shit, you know the usuall. LaNiyah walked in the house to throw away our mess.

"You leaving bro?" Killa asked as I got up and walked toward the house. I swear he be clocking me anytime LaNiyah is around.

"Nah, going to take a piss. I'll be back" I said walking inside.

She had her back to me, putting the left overs up. I cleared my throat to get her attention making her jump.

"OMG Cruz! You scared the shit out of me!" she said holding her chest.

I chuckled, "My bad Ma. I ain't mean to scare you. What you over there doin'?" I asked already knowing the answer. I walked over to where she was at and leaned against the counter admiring her beauty.

"Putting the food up. Did you want some to take home before I put it in the fridge?"

"You gon' make it for me?"

"I don't see why you can't make it yourself" she rolled her eyes and started to make me a plate.

"Cause I want you to make it for me, is that a problem?" I whispered in her ear while standing behind her, resting my hands on both sides of the counter trapping her.

"N-no" I chuckled as she stuttered.

I kissed her ear and then her neck, and she let out a low moan.

"Cruz" she whispered.

"Don't call me that Ma. It's Christian to you" I said still kissing on her neck.

"Stop. We can't do this" she said turning around to face me staring up into my eyes.

"Why not?" I looked at her confused.

"Um do you not know who my brothers are? They would kill us!" She said lightly pushing be back and continuing to make my plate.

I turned her back around pulling her into my chest as I leaned back against the island. I held her by her waist and sat there and stared at her and she started blushing.

"Why are you just staring at me?"

"Cause"

"Cause what?" she laughed.

"Cause I can and cause your beautiful"

She blushed some more and turned her head away from me, but I turned it back.

"Don't look away Ma. I'm serious. Ya gorgeous and I'm feelin' you" I said looking into her eyes.

"Christian, you're high. Don't say something you don't mean."