He didn't answer her, hiding the smirk on his face as he walked towards his office. "You're being a prick now." She called out to him as he switched the lights on and she closed the door behind herself. 

The past few years, he had seen her confidence grow every day. From having nightmares of the fight, to having dreams about Elias. He had seen and witnessed everything and there was nothing she could ever do that wouldn't make him proud. 

From the girl he had captured in the forest that begged for her death, to the girl who walked around teasing him, bending down in front of him like a vixen, he was a proud fucking mate. 

"Noah said he's found the air element." Elias told her, completely changing the subject from her body and her filthy mind. 

He had learnt a lot about her in the years they had spent and every single day she still managed to surprise him. He remembered when one night she had woken up, shaking his body, saying something repeatedly. I can feel the magic. The air element. 

That was two weeks ago and she had stressed so much over it, wanting to make sure she did right by whoever had woken up with magic inside of them. Noah had identified it as a teenage boy. 

"Look at me." She demanded and Elias chuckled, turning around to look at her. Myra stood in front of him and he watched her unzip the black swimsuit she was wearing. 

His eyes darkened as she took a step towards him. "Touch me, fuck me, do whatever you want." 

He knew what she wanted. It was why he had chosen to walk into the office. Myra walked towards the window, stripping out of her swimsuit. 

She was a little fucking vixen. Elias watched as she turned around, facing him, completely and utterly bare for his eyes. Exactly how he liked her. 

They had never had sex in the office for some unknown reason. Elias had fucked her in the room, in every room in this house. They had been caught many times but it never stopped them. Especially when she was so turned on all she wanted to do was be fucked. He had learnt recently that she loved dirty talk, something he had tried on her. 

She had been a moaning mess in the kitchen. Last night at three am

The confidence in her made him hard, and he felt himself straining against the shorts he was wearing as she lowered herself to the ground. He watched as she spread her legs out for him. 

You naughty girl. He said into their mindlink. She smirked, placing a finger against her wetness. 

"Come and take what belongs to you." She breathed out the words, lifting her hand up to him. 

Elias's leash snapped. He walked towards her, lifting her up by the arm. She grinned at him as he wrapped an arm around her neck. His mate loved being choked. 

"What was all that teasing for today?" He leaned closer to her as he pushed against the cold window. Nobody could see what they were doing but they could see the world. 

"I wanted to be thoroughly fucked." She answered him back. 

"Last night wasn't good enough?" He knew it was, she was moaning so loud they had heard a bang on the ceiling telling them to shut the fuck up. 

"I want that again." Her eyes darkened, remembering last night. 

"Oh really?" He chuckled, against her neck as he placed a kiss on it. "I love the confidence, but not letting me touch you." Elias hummed against her skin as she let out a soft moan. He loved the noises she made. He pushed his hand in between them, cupping her down below. "This belongs to me. I get to touch it when I want, how I want. Repeat it to me and I'm all yours." He murmured into her ear. 

Elias knew when it came to making love or fucking, Myra was submissive. That was something he loved about her because to the world she was a dominant Alpha, yet to him, she was a woman who wanted to be taken in every position and fucked so hard she was screaming his name. 

He was madly and crazily in love with this woman. 

"No." She answered him and he chuckled, knowing she wanted to be punished. 

"What is that you want? Your ass as red as yesterday or do you want me to fuck you so hard you're dripping wet but not I won't let you orgasm. Tell me, I'll let you decide." He tightened his hand around her neck, tilting  his face up so she stared into his eyes. 

He had already decided what he was going to do and she could see it in his eyes. He was going to thoroughly fuck her, turn her into a moaning mess and then leave her hanging. He was the devil in disguise. 

"Spanking." She said, saying the opposite of what she wanted. 

"Good girl." Elias wrapped her right leg around his waist and he pushed inside of her in one fast thrust. 

Myra moaned.

●●●●●

Thank you for reading this book.