"Like I believe that, Bradford. We were having a nice talk in there. So excuse us, I'd like to continue it." As the baseball badass reaches for my arm, my protector pushes his hand away. "I saw her walk in alone. She was standing in there alone. She said nothing about meeting you here. Didn't even mention your name. Does that sound like she was looking for you?"

A growl rumbles and erupts from deep inside the hard chest next to my ear. I could feel it against the palm of my hand, hear it vibrate inside my head. It was animalistic and raw. Something turned slow in my stomach as I rested my head against his shoulder. I don't feel so good. It's then I felt that big hand stroke long and slow down my spine, soothing me until he finishes his conversation.

"Give me just a minute." He whispers to me and I nod slowly. "Do you remember me? My name is Aiden." I roll my head up to look at him and get lost for a second in those eyes. "I'll get you outta here in a second."

A sandy blonde guy is now standing next to us along with several other really big guys. All of them blocking Sebastian from going anywhere.

Lifting my head, I look around at all the eyes now centered on us. Girls who look on curious but ticked off about the interruption and guys that are ready to join in the conversation. No, this isn't just a friendly talk, these guys are mad. It's like a testosterone convention suddenly convened.

Woah, talk about walls of steel! These guys are huge!

Aiden shifts me over to his left. The guy reaches for me when Aiden says something to him. He then moves forward and steps up to Sebastian. He says something I don't hear but I don't think I need to. The expression says it all. Sebastian looks pretty mad and pushes against that big hard chest and Aiden, he doesn't even move.

"You get one free. After that I hit back." Aiden tells Sebastian who's fisting up his meat hooks for a fight.

"Hey! Not in the house!" I hear one of the other guys yell as he pushes through the crowd that gathered around us and steps over between the two that are about to rumble. "Knock it off! ....Aiden, Emery lost her roommate."

"I saw her first!" Sebastian yells as a couple of the guys hold him back from coming after the two talking. "You just want her because I primed her."

"Get him out!" The blonde guy holding me up tells the big hulk that has come over. "We don't allow that shit here Mattox, you know that!"

As the hulk and another guy grab Sebastian, Aiden comes back to me. Nodding to his friend and taking me out of his hands, pulling me to his chest. "Are you okay?"

"My head is..." I motion a circle with my finger. "Is it hot in here?" I wonder out loud if it's just me when he leans down to hear me.

"Can I take you upstairs? It's cooler and you can rest there. No one will hurt you, I promise." He assures me.

I nod, feeling safer with him than the one that's flipping out while they push him out the door. As I look over I can see that he's still yelling at us, swearing up a storm at the one's around him. Some of those words I don't think I've ever heard before.

I should look them up.

Taking my shoes out of my hand and passing them to the blonde guy, Aiden wraps his arm around my waist and takes on my weight. Stumbling, a bit on my wobbly legs, he manages to keep me on my feet and we bump our way through the bodies milling around to get across the room to the stairs.

The blonde, who has pushed my shoes to another guy, hurries out the back door. I watch as this one sets my shoes on a table and follows us over to the stairs. Stopping us at the first step, he gets our attention. "Aiden! The girls..."