5

Inayat's POV

Junaid???? I asked rather calmly.

What are you doing here? He asked.

Oh, I live just four blocks away... I answered.
And you, what are you doing here? I said giving him a questioning look.
"You silly, he owns this place of course... Now you get to see him everyday how sweet...." My subconscious answered.

My cousin runs this place. He quickly ran an errand for supplies and that explains why I am here. He answered casually as he kept arranging the items on display without even sparing me a glance.
How annoying pttt!......

Ohwww that's nice..... I want a pack of Mr chef seasoning cube. I said casually pretending not to care.
But deep down I do. I really do.

Here you go.... He said as he handed the pack in a nylon over and I paid him in return.
Bye! Do come next time he added without still looking at me.

"I won't come back next time for you are so rude and not considerate." I said silently.

What was that? He asked

No,nothing at all. I would In Sha Allah I answered and he added with an Ameeen as I turned and left for home.

_______________________________

I got home, delivered the pack of seasonings to my mum and slowly headed to my room.

As usual, Mubarakah was busy tapping her IPad nonstop, smiling mischeviously and busy muttering some words I couldn't get a hold of.

Hey there? What are you up to??? I asked as I sat closer to her attempting a peep.

Uhmmmm sis, she started. "Shey you know that girl bah, Jameelah that girl that leaves in that estate right before ours???"

Did I forget to tell you my sister is the greatest stalker of all time???
Well, she is. I actually don't blame her though I blame those that actually expose all their life activities out on social media. It is a general platform for absolutely everyone. Some are out there to flaunt their riches, chase after the clouds, while most are stalkers busy watching your next move. And that is the category my sister falls under. She hardly posts except when needed, but is always online monitoring others.

Yes, what happened to her? I asked rolling my eyes.

"That guy she was dating, that she normally posts around with caption love of my life with a locked padlock attached, they have broken up...."

Waw, Subhanallah that cute guy that runs the biggest business centre in the estate? Eeeyah Jamiu right? I said acting as if I was concerned.

'Yes, that one. And not only that, he also body shamed her saying she lacks proper hygiene and Is too fat".

That's so sad.... You see, that is the disadvantage of haram relationships. Love Allah swt more than anyone else and also love for the sake of Allah. It is the purest form of love. Well, how did you know all this? I queried.

"Shhhh..... Don't tell anyone o.. but her best friend Rasheedah told me. Plus the guy also posted somethings concerning it."

You are all gossipers...I laughed. Well such is life, you never know how hard life is going to hit you in the future. That is why you always have to be careful and know whom to trust. If left for me, trust no one except from your creator. He is the only one your secrets are safe with. "Who knows if it was her so called friend that initiated everything huh??"
You just be careful okay. I concluded as I roughly stirred her loosed hair.

Sure sis, In Sha Allah I would. She answered and I left for my own side of the bed.

Assalamualaikum my pretty daughters, can I come in? Dad greeted as he stood outside our room.

Walaikumusalam Na'am, Bismillah you can. We answered as he came in. 

How are you girls today? He asked as he sat at the edge of the bed.

Now literally, ladies are known to mostly spend time with their mothers but My sister and I often get companied by our father.
How sweet is that?

We are doing fine Dad, I am okay.... We both chorused.

Okay, I can see you are busy with your usuals, my Dad said pointing at my little sister. Someone who doesn't know her really well would think she is one of those who are obsessed with social media.

"Check it Dad, you can go through everything here..... Halal things only. I promise" Mubarakah quickly defended herself earning a smile and a chuckle from my Dad and I.

Not to worry my daughter, I trust you both. He answered.
That really felt good to hear.

So Inayat, he continued. Your mum told me you would be returning to school by weekend. Is everything ready? I mean your accommodation, clothings and the rest.

Yes Dad, the portal was opened earlier this week and I got to click. I used the remaining money left from the clothings I got to clear the fees. So there is absolutely nothing to worry about. I assured him.

How about your foodstuffs and pocket money??? He asked.

You can just send it to me like you always do early in the morning before I leave for school. I smiled.

That's good, I totally agree. I am going to miss you my dear baby girl. He said earning a hug from me.

C'mon Dad, Don't make it sound as if this is my first year in school whereas it is actually my third. I laughed

It's true sis, that's how it is going to be Everytime you leave for school. I am going to miss you too. She added as I pulled her into a warm hug, I am going to miss you too Barakah. I answered.

Uhmmmm...uhmmmmm. My mum cleared her throat as she walked in. Sorry to ruin the moment but lunch is served. She said with a tone of jealousy.

Oh, here comes my wife.... My darling lovely wife. My Dad said as he stood to hug her.

Just let me be..... I know you love your children more.... She answered.

Stop acting that way, you know I just left the kitchen not less that ten minutes ago. Allow my children to enjoy their father too he teased.
I really admire their lovelife.

Ohwwwww Dad, I feel so jealous right now... Mubarakah said getting a laughter from me and my Dad and a joking frown from my mum.

Let's head over to the dinning now... My Mum said as she pulled my Dad along with her and Mubarakah hurriedly followed.

I took my phone along with me as I have a bad habit of pressing my phone non-stop whilst eating. It's just an addiction I guess.
Besides, I have to contact sabeerah in order to know her movements for the journey back. She also resides in kaduna but spent her holidays at her Aunt's in Kano.

Plus, I really need to gist her about my encounter with Junaid and how he is just 4 blocks away from me.

"Even if it didn't go as expected,I still loved the way I saw him........"

So school is about to resume..... Yay!

What do you think about Junaid's attitude?? Do you also think he is being Inconsiderate???

See you next time....🤩💕
Yhu_so_shy