Chapter 25 - Red Robe

Minutes have passed, Seokjin's eyes opened to take in the space before him.

A medium sized bedroom lit with two incandescent lamps with a queen sized bed laid before him. Said bed had it's sheets bundled up in places with almost half of which spilled onto the floor. A faint scent of roses hang lightly in the air from all the rose petals littered all over mixed with some sort of vanilla.

Seokjin blinked realizing he was still holding on to his dongsaeng who was just quietly leaning on him when under his palms he could feel Taehyung's warm body seep through the thin, smooth clothing.

He cleared his throat and took his hands off Taehyung and straightened himself as he stepped back.

"S-sorry. Are you-" Seokjin started to speak when his throat suddenly dried up. He so quickly got in the room that he didn't even get the chance to take in Taehyung's full state and now that he was observing him, his mind has lost function. His eyes fell onto Taehyung's delicate frame under a red floral dainty silk robe. The robe was tied around his small waist leaving an exposed portion of skin on his chest and flowed down accentuating his hips and then cut dangerously short quite high up his thighs. He is so used to seeing Taehyung wearing his loose white lab coat and his normal office and sports clothing that the sight became difficult to comprehend.

Taehyung's hands went and tugged at his robe trying to pull it down when Seokjin realized he was staring.

"Oh, god. I'm sorry. What are you wear-"

"It's not mine." Taehyung cuts with a light blush on his cheeks. "Did you run to get up here?"

"Yes. The elevator was taking too long and I didn't know if something horrible was happening to you so I took the stairs. Why are you in this place? There are druggies down the hall." Seokjin says and noticed how Taehyung's eyes slightly widened as he swallowed and fiddled with the robe's tie by his stomach.

"Hyung.. maybe we should stay here for a bit." Taehyung suggests as he made to sit on the bed looking up at Seokjin.

Seokjin cursed himself when his eyes went straight to Taehyung's ass as soon as he turned to go sit on the bed. He fanned himself by flapping his coat and placed his hand on his waist. "Why don't you get dressed so we can go? I'll pay for the motel."

"Hyung. That woman from the app stole literally everything everything. I don't know what she's going to do with my boxers but she took all of my clothes and she fucking stole my car."

"What? We should report to the police." Seokjin says as he took out his phone.

Taehyung stood up and grabbed the phone from his hand and went to sit by the end of the bed again. "I'll deal with that tomorrow, hyung. I just really don't want to talk to the cops right now." he says sounding exhausted.

Seokjin didn't argue sensing his anxiousness and walked slowly to the other end of the bed as far away as possible from Taehyung and slumped down by the pillows close to the headboard and sighs.

"I think she stole your clothes to buy time. She knows you can't just run after her butt-naked." Seokjin laughs lightly.

Taehyung scoffs but lightly chuckles at his unfortunate state.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your date.." he says as he faced the old television in front of the bed.

"It's okay.. we were about to go home anyway."

"At least one of us had a great night.."

"Ah.. I'm happy you're safe."

Taehyung was silent for a bit as they heard some people walk by out the hall and some doors open and closing.