Chapter 24 - Door

tw // assault

Low jazz music was playing in the radio as her hand caressed the dashboard of Taehyung's minty fresh car.

"Baby, can I drive too?" she asks smiling at Taehyung. They just had their dinner and were on the way out of the city to some private motel that she had booked for the night.

She was getting in Taehyung's nerves at this point but he was too lazy to turn up in a club and put in the effort to woo another chic even though it was quite effortless. He just chuckled and easily declined her request letting her whine as she pouts doing her baby act again, as if he would let her drive his new car.

They pulled up in the last parking space at this huge 3 star motel that Taehyung has never even heard of before. Though it looks promising judging by the quite elegant vintage looking features the motel had from the marble flooring, old and dusty but bright yellow chandeliers in the ceiling and matte black walls painted with gold but aged floral designs. And even though there was only one attendant, one valet and only one guard at the entrance, Taehyung didn't mind it at all since he was only there to have sex with this girl from the app and dump her soon after just to have some sort of release. He would rather have her in some random place than his flat.

"Yes, madam. We have done as you requested." Taehyung heard the attendant tell his date in a hushed voice and gave her the card key to their room. He was standing a few steps behind them at the front desk as he eyed the design of the motel watching a drunk couple laugh out loud as they made their way into the hotel's elevator. He probably should have drank a bit more alcohol to make it more fun but he was driving. He looked back at his date as she walked towards him with her heels clacking on the marble floor with a smirk on her face. She must have prepared some sort of surprise and honestly, Taehyung didn't care but it was amusing.

"Come on, baby.." She says as she grabbed his arm giddy as they entered the elevator.

It dinged to a stop at the top floor and the elevator doors slowly parted open subsequently stopping the woman from sucking out Taehyung's tongue.

Taehyung allowed her to pull him out of the elevator and into the floor. The hallway was dimly lit with a maroon carpet covering the floors. The smell of cigar was dense with a faint smell of something floral much to the housekeeping's effort.

She stopped him in front of what Taehyung supposed was their room behind a dark mahogany door, room 507.

"Wait here." she says as she bit on her lip and Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle at her enthusiasm.

She quickly entered the room and Taehyung took the time to look up and down the hallway. It seemed fairly normal with the lewd noises that echoed from every other room then the door in front of him suddenly swang fully open.

"Surpriiise.." she says as she held two champagne glasses filled with bubbly. The room had a queen sized bed in the middle with red and white sheets filled with rose petals spread all over and onto the floor. She wore a red loose floral thin silk robe that stopped just above the middle of her thighs. Her curly long dark hair fell onto her shoulders and rest onto her boobs.

"O-oh.. woow. You shouldn't have... " Taehyung paused after taking the glass from her trying to recall her name. And because his brain decides to limit her existence to only "Thumper girl" "Girl from the app", he went in for a kiss instead.

"I see you are stressed at work so I want to de-stress you, baby.." she says after drinking her own champagne and placing the glass down on a desk. Taehyung did not drink from the glass and placed it down on the table as well, he didn't trust her enough for that.

"Aww.. no fuzzies?" she whines with her baby voice and Taehyung chuckles.

"Fine." he smiles and takes the bottle instead and chugs from it. She had a look on her face but flips her hair over her shoulder and slid her hands up Taehyung's chest and slides off his coat.