Chapter 9 - Massage oil

Warmth.

Cool wind blew gently into the windows making the white curtains sway softly as the sun gradually warmed up the deep blue skies to a radiant gold waking up the city.

Taehyung felt so comfortable as he snuggled his face and hugged his pillow tighter absorbing more warmth, he always needed to hug something to sleep soundly. He felt as though he was in a cocoon, safely all bundled up and toasty.

He felt his bed move and something touch his forehead. Slowly coming to, Taehyung felt warm air blowing on his face and noticed his pillow was subtly moving up and down.

His eyes peppered with dried eye gunk shot wide open as his blood rushed through his veins, all waken up. There was an arm resting on his waist and Taehyung just realized what he was actually sleeping on. He slept so well, he even drooled. Drooled on Seokjin's chest.

He moved an inch away and looked up bumping Seokjin's chin, who was still in deep slumber. His face was too close, Taehyung could count his eyelashes as they flutter in his sleep, dreaming. The warm air earlier was Seokjin breathing through his nose gently travelling down and caressing Taehyung's face. And below his nose, Taehyung's eyes wandered onto his chapped plump lips. Everything was too close, it was making Taehyung's stomach uneasy. He tried to move away but found that besides just laying on Seokjin's chest, he was partly on his hyung's broad shoulder as Seokjin cradled him in an embrace.

Taehyung cringed at himself for hugging his hyung in his sleep and felt embarrassed as he looked at the drool on Seokjin's white shirt.

He slowly lifted his arm up sliding it off of Seokjin's waist making sure not to wake him up as their arms brushed while Seokjin still had his left arm around him. He then slowly untangled his right leg from Seokjin's legs as well.

When he freed his right arm, Taehyung slowly turned to the left while Seokjin's left arm still rested on his waist.

He was about to move away and lift Seokjin's arm when the man suddenly hugged him again with both arms, pulling Taehyung's body into his in a spoon.

Taehyung went stiff while his back began to heaten up due to Seokjin's chest tightly pressed against it. Seokjin's right arm was all wrapped around Taehyung's chest and his left around his stomach. Then, Seokjin started to deeply breathe in and out into the back of Taehyung's head tickling his scalp and making the hairs on his nape stand on end.

But this was not all that made Taehyung frozen.

Besides everything else, he could feel Seokjin's bent morning wood pressing against his left butt cheek.

It was normal for men to have erections in their sleep. On average, most guys get five erections in their sleep and it is a sign of good health. The erections indicate healthy blood flow and good testosterone levels in their body. Another reason behind it was a full bladder and the erection goes away after they pee in the morning. Having morning wood does not necessarily mean a man was horny although it could be possible that they were experiencing a wet dream.

It wasn't supposed to be a weird thing, he could just easily move away and not feel stuck in place but Taehyung felt incredibly tense that he could not move. He knew it was just normal for a man to have morning erections and even in their sleep. He was even sporting his own boner but, it was just so strange to feel your friend's own erection against you and without their knowledge.

Maybe it was because of the thin layers in between their bodies made up of Seokjin's boxers and his pajamas but Taehyung grew hot feeling Seokjin's body heat diffusing into his. Not because of Seokjin's warm weighty hard penis against him.