Chapter 6- GMG Day 1

Start from the beginning

Lucy as a dragon started flying around the stadium with her beautiful wings. "EH?!?!" Natsu was the first in Fairy Tail to react. "W-Who taught you that Ms. Lucy?" Wendy in team B asked. "Iggy taot me how to twansfom into my dwagon fowm!" She had heard Wendy's whispers with her super dragon ears. She landed on Natsu's soft pink hair, and turned back into a baby. The whole stadium was trying to process what just happened. Even Mavis was deep in thought.

"Wew, wat are we waiting fow Mr. Chapati?" Lucy circled up into a ball on Natsu's head, breaking the silence. "Ahem. Yes, let's move on to the games. First, as you all know, we play Hidden, to start of the first day. Choose your members wisely."

Fairy Tail team A all looked at Gray. Once he knew what they meant, he quickly responded. "No way, I hate that game. It creeps me out." He shivered. And all the other former members of this game also refused, except for Rufus. "I found it quite amusing." He tips his hat as girls start Fangirling all over him.

"I'll do it." Erza said, stepping forward. They all gave her concerned looks, but she turned around and smiled. "There's something I always wanted to try in there!" She beams. "Sure why not" Gajeel breaks the silence. They all agreed and the lacrimas posted Erza for Fairy Tail team A.

"All the members are decided. Rufus-Sabertooth(again), Erza-team A, Wendy-team B, Black Snake-Raven Tail, Ichiya-Blue Pegasus, Warcy-Quatro Cerberus, Leslie-Mermaid Heel, and Yuka from Lamia Scale!" Chapati read the words on the lacrima screen. The members all went and stepped forward to the arena, while the others stepped a few feet back.

Erza POV
All right, it's time to shine! Let's recap, first the holograms of Magnolia show up, then the copies are going to show up, then if Mavis's tacticians are right, we can go inside buildings. Sooo... "Alright everyone! Hidden now begins!" My thoughts were interrupted by the rising holograms. Then the copies showed up. Wow this is stranger than I thought. I can't believe Juvia hugged a fake Gray. Then again, if Jellal were here... what am I thinking! Okay, part three of my plan. I started running all over the town knowing where everything is in Magnolia. Corner, left, straight, right, right, corner, here! I found it!

Jellal POV
I kept my eyes on my Erza and looked at her turning and turning around corners. She knows where she's going that's for sure. Wait, is she going where I think she's going? I looked at my guild mates, and they were sweat dropping!? That just concludes my theory! She's at the-

Erza POV
Bakery! I walk inside the copy of the building. CAKE!!!

Jellal POV
I think everyone watching her either sweat dropped, face palmed, or was really confused. She looked at the strawberry cake wit's drooling. She took a slice of cake, a plate, and a fork. Then she sat by a copy of Wendy, took a piece of the cake, and held it slightly by her mouth. Ah! I get it. She likes to pretend to be a copy eating strawberry cake. That's fine, there's other copies eating in there too. Then the door opened again. Eyebrow guy? I think his name was Yuka. I could tell that Erza was trying really hard to not move. He then turned around, now Erza! Now! As if she could hear me, she threw her fork at him, uh... what?

Right! They don't need to do any damage at all, like that last year, Juvia hugged a Gray copy and lost a point! Yuka disappeared leaving Erza a point. "Erza Scarlet has started the battles with a fork attack at Yuka!" Chapati announced. Most of the audience stifled laughter. "Go Erza!" I shouted really loud. Oops. That just rolled of my team B was staring at me smirking. Did I do something wrong? I looked at Erza. She clearly heard me, because she was blushing hard. Then it was Mira. "You looooooooove her" she smirked at me rolling her tongue. I felt my face heat up. Bad face!

Mira is like a copy of Happy, or Happy is a copy of Mira. Either way, they both interfere with our love lives! Not that I have a love life. Anyways, something please happen right now! "Little Wendy has beaten Warcy, Leslie, and Black Snake on the same battlefield! Giving them -1 points! Wendy has three points but wait, what is this? Ichiya has come from above and attacked Wendy, but she swiftly dodges! Ichiya puts two beakers in his nostrils and is about to attack super speed, when Erza comes from behind and kicks Ichiya knocking over Wendy like bowling pins! Black Snake comes from behind Erza and attacks! Warcy and Leslie are fighting with Leslie gaining one point! Leslie moves on to Yuka but looses one point and Yuka heads on to Black Snake! Black Snake wins gaining another point. Erza gets revenge on Black Snake and gains one point while at it. What's this? It seems Rufus is using the same battle strategy as last year, night of the shooting stars! Erza, Ichiya, Yuka, and Wendy dodge just in the nick of time but the others have gotten hit! Erza attacks but attacks a memory of Rufus instead! Ichiya joins the fight and falls victim to Rufus, and while he is distracted, Erza comes up and successfully attacks Rufus! Wendy fights Ichiya, Warcy, and Leslie. Leslie takes out Warcy, Wendy takes out Leslie, and Ichiya takes out Wendy! Oh poor Wendy! Ichiya and Black Snake battle with Ichiya victorious! And that's time!"