EWEW 46: In my mind, my heart, my soul

Start from the beginning

We agreed to delete it mutually, because everything was already memorized. After I made him replay it three more times. Oups.

Then he showed me the illicit shots he took. Everything was photographed in a tasteful manner, in a way that didn't look very lewd. The curve of my mouth and chin, with my hand clenched against the fogged window. The muscles in my back. The plumpness of my ass with Sam's fingers digging deep into the skin. His engorged shaft between my cheeks. His cum splayed on the dimples at the bottom on my spine. There was nothing filthy about these pictures. To me, they were art. I didn't feel ashamed or embarassed.

He promised he would print these out tonight, before deleting them from his phone.

"Are you into photography?" I asked him curiously.

"A little." He hummed. "I appreciate the human body – it fascinates me. Every inch of it. I can't say that I'm an artist either in the traditional sense like you mentioned earlier. I can't paint, draw or scuplt to save my life. But I love the thought of freezing a moment forever. You don't need a time machine if you've got pictures immortalizing the most treasured glimpses of your life."

"That sounds beautiful, when you put it that way." It also explained a lot. I always knew Sam was a physical guy – he never stopped touching me. At night, he'd always trace my curves, the edges of my bones, making sure he'd mapped every toned line in my body with his fingertips. It wasn't just love – it was intrigue. "You should consider taking pictures, like a hobby on the side. Something therapeutic to give you a mental break from school, football and MMA fighting."

"You want to be my muse, principessa?" he murmured into my hair, hiding a smile. "And I have you – you soothe me."

I sighed, melting at his words. "But you need something else, too. I worry for you. That's all you ever do. You're so drained when we talk at night."

"I'll consider it."

Then my decision was made. I already knew what I was going to give him as a birthday gift – me – but it couldn't hurt to shop around last minute for a camera. They were expensive but if anyone was worth it, then it was my Beer Boy.

"It's funny because you call me princess – amongst other things, of course – but my middle name states otherwise."

Sam frowned at me. When he saw me shiver, he picked up my discarded dress from the ground and helped me put it on. "What's your middle name?"

I finished tying the halter neckline and pushed my hemline so it covered my crotch. My ruined black thong? Well, he could keep that as a souvernir. "I told you one night."

He smiled sheepishly, taking off his bomber jacket and draping it over me. "I probably fell asleep."

I rolled my eyes, but good-naturedly. "Reina. It means Queen in Spanish." And my last name, Sereno, meant serene. My parents play on the words 'calm queen'.

Sam tucked me back against his chest now that I was fully wrapped up in my makeshift blanket. "Of course you are. My baby's a whole fucking queen," he growled playfully, planting kisses over my face adoringly. "A treasure. A Goddess."

I squealed when he started tickling me. "I never would have pegged you as a romantic."

He smiled. "There's a lot you still don't know about me."

The silence in the car grew pensive and I nudged my face in his neck. "Do you think this happened too fast...This thing between us?"

"Do you think we're moving too fast?"

"That's not what I meant." From the moment I saw him at Danny's Grill, where he'd brought me a drink, it had been two months. Was it like this for everyone - this sense of free falling?