EWEW 20: The Moment That Led To More.

L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2016 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Current Chapter Posted - Saturday, June 18th 2016

Basically this chapter might include some "smoke foreplay" (lol wtf is that anyway) between Beer Boy and Barbie Girl! Look at the picture ;) and read the little snippet. To give me enough time to write, may I ask for 1.1k votes this chapter? 

Happy Reading <3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 20 } : The Moment That Led To More

      The thing about bad memories is that they often came back to haunt you at the worse and at the most inconvenient times.

Mine frequently drifted back to me in my nightmares, when my mind was open and vulnerable. Sometimes it was the same memory. Other times it was the rare one that only flickered once in a while.

Tonight I was lying down beneath soulless baby blues. His touch felt so real. Combing his fingers through my fanned strands. Running over my heated skin. My thighs wrapped around his hips. My hands held high and pinned above my head.

One second there was love, the next second it was gone, flashing away like a clap of thunder. My tender emotions were drowned and washed away in the dark riptide that followed - the one that revealed his true colors and cast a black blanket over my very being.

I awoke on a ferocious cry, my body jerking violently.

Sweat was smeared around my collarbone and trickled in the valley between my breasts. My hair was matted to my forehead, and I was in a desperate need to change my tank top.

My chest felt thick and heavy as it headed up and down in a rapid rhythm. I gave another loud cry - this one stemmed from a seed of frustration and hopelessness - as my shoulders shook with the sobs I forcefully retained.

I cried again in the darkness of my room. My eyes caught the time. Four am. Too early to start my day and too late to still get a good night's sleep.

Fvck Joey Donald and his fvcking existence, I thought in bitterness, as I ripped my covers aside. I went on to change.

When my heart's pace calmed down a bit, I breathed a few times through my nose, standing in the middle of my room.

A prickly sensation crept over me, leaving me feeling icky and nasty on the inside. I wondered how I got to this point in my life and how I could overcome it. I was as clueless as yesterday.

With barely any sounds, I padded towards the bathroom and got myself cleaned up. Running cold water over my face and neck until I was satisfied with the now cooling sensation seeping into my hot skin.

On my way back I carefully tip-toed to my room when I came to a slow stop upon spotting Sam's bedroom door ajar.

Spying wasn't in my nature, but curiosity took the better of me and I inched closer. I couldn't see besides for the dim-lighting bathing the hallway... An invisible force kept propelling me forward.

I wondered if he left it open by accident.

My fingernails barely grazed his door when I heard a grated, "You can come in."