EWEW 19: A Bad Case Of Deja Vu

L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2016 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved. 

Current Chapter Posted - Saturday, June 11th 2016

Happy Reading <3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 19 } : A Bad Case Of Deja Vu 

       It was incredible. I'd known Sam for maybe a handful of two-three weeks and already managed to get myself drunk with him twice now.

The start of my hangover was pure and simple; a simmering headache with the promise of a nasty-overall feeling lurking not too far behind. A sensation of nails being clipped into my skull with a hammer tiptoed into my consciousness until I was roused awake from my sleep.

The first thing I noticed was the digital clock - an ugly plain black and manly affair so far off than my trendy baby pink horloge. The second thing I registered was the light breeze sweeping up and down my bare legs. It was coming from the ceiling fan. I didn't have a ceiling fan. Only the guest bedroom had a ceiling fan...The one where Samuel Adams was currently residing in for the next two plus weeks.

Lastly, the third that struck me - and really, it was the first thing I should have noticed - was the crushing weight of another body molded carelessly to my back.

It was like déjà vu all over again.

"Sam," I murmured cautiously, as if scared of the sound of my own voice - a voice that came out sounding dry and groggy due to my parched throat.

My voice was similar to a signalling whistle at the beginning of a race, because soon enough, my waist was seized between strong capable hands and I was flipped over, until a hard unyielding body found its way between my thighs.

I squealed in horror and half-mast green eyes, weighed down by sleep, drank their fill of me.

"Anna," Samuel returned in a lazy drawl that sounded way too sexy to my ears for five-thirty in the morning.

The early sunlight peaking through the partially open blinds caused pinstripe like shadows to mar across Sam's figure, namely his gleaming naked torso. He looked like a virility God in that moment. Patches of ink artwork dotted his finely chiseled body in different areas. I inspected them for the first time, enraptured by the delicate details. A date in bold black roman letters was underneath his left pectoral. A scripture in cursive lettering engraved on the side of his right ribs. A half sleeve on his right arm, going down to his elbow, was a mixture of several things that were beautiful, deep and unsettling at the same time.

"You done checking me out?"

My fingers stilled as I jerked on top of him. Although his smile was pure dark amusement, there was an entire different story playing behind his eyes - like he truly enjoyed me touching him, drawing and tracing my finger up and down his tats. The burning wildfire look swirling in his depths was a pointer.

"You need to stop doing this to me..." I said breathlessly.

Sam stretched his taut body beneath mine like a feline, his abs- holy Lord, he was packing an eight - and biceps flexing and dipping deliciously. The corded muscles in his neck strained for a flutter as he regarded me through a hooded gaze.