EWEW - LWTBB 28: You're So Perfect For Me, Barbie

E.W.E.W - L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2017 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved. 

Current Chapter Posted - Saturday, February 25 2017

Ps: Do you guys like the new cover better? My talented friend Uzzie made it!

Happy Reading, Loves! xo

PSS: 28 is my favorite number :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 28 } : You're so perfect for me, Barbie

Sam's hot breathed caressed my neck in the most soothing of patterns.

My shaky hands sifted through his hair, holding him dearly to me. The connection as strong as a lifeline, our hearts descending back to their respective beats. Our bodies tangled and plastered. Tesoro. He called me Tesoro in the softest of groans – a sound so potent in my mind that it would forever stay etched.

Ever so slowly, Sam kissed a path up my neck, teasingly licking the part of my skin where he'd marked me with everything. "You smell so perfect, Tesoro."

My lazy smile was hidden against his jaw until I tugged his head away, my breathing slowly coming back in my grasps. "Like what?"

"Something sweet. A little bit of the rain." A husky timbre took over as his voice dropped impossibly low. "And a whole fvcking lot like me."

I soared, my breath escaping the confinement of my lungs in a stutter.

Sam nudged me with his forehead and lovingly rested it against mine, casting me a satisfied look through his low-lidded eyes.

My finger danced over his bottom lip. "What does tesoro mean?"

His kiss-swollen mouth, glistening from my passionate and brutal assault tipped up into a heart-pounding smirk. "It means treasure. It means what you me to me. Precious."

My breath hitched again. I was always out of breath around this guy. He took my breath away in the most endearing manner. I nudged his forehead with mine a little harder, closing my eyes, hoping he could understand what I couldn't flutter properly with words. Hoping he could understand the overwhelming rush of feelings he bestowed me with, the ones no one had ever been able to hand me.

My insides were moments away from cracking with the ground-breaking realization of what this one boy was beginning to mean to me.

His lips brushed mine and he breathed me in greedily. "Give me the chance, Gorgeous, and I swear I'll give you everything you want."