EWEW - LWTBB 42: Daniel Ivanov's Damned Soul

E.W.E.W - L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2018 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Current Chapter Posted - Saturday, August 25, 2018

Can't believe I'm updating this 'early'! Hope you all enjoy this next one, it's packed with a lot of scary (slightly daddy) Daniel Ivanov!  Also, if there's any editing mistakes, then I'm sorry! I'm just too excited to post this and I might have missed a few.

I had to write blood as blxxd because I don't want the ratings to get changed, so just be aware of that!

Pakhan = Boss
Brat = brother
Bulls = bodyguards

If you're still reading and supporting this story, make sure you FOLLOW me on wattpad and leave me a COMMENT with your thoughts and a VOTE <3 It really helps me out, Bees :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 42 } : Daniel Ivanov's damned soul

"Don't surround yourself by sinners. That makes you one, too."

As a little girl, I'd visualized my future a certain way, hoping to closely follow the words of wisdom my father would occasionally utter around the house as I grew up.

"When someone does bad, do good, Jodanna. Don't stay quiet. Seek justice."

I had wanted to be raised in a loving home with both parents, go on family vacations to Brazil and Scotland, be surrounded by friends who loved and knew everything about me, pour my energy into studying what I was passionate about, and find myself in an easy-going relationship with a stable guy who cherished and loved me to bits and pieces.

Instead my father was dead, and my mother had raised Michael as a single mother. We'd never travelled as a unit because any money we had saved up could easily be put to better use on the house. Instead I had to hide many truths from my friends because of my shame and guilt, and the guy I was dating was perfect in every sense of the word, but our relationship was anything but stable.

Samuel Rafael Adams was an illegal underground MMA fighter and, as I'd just learned five minutes ago, was son to a woman who stemmed from a line of powerful mafia legacy.

It's as if someone had taken a sledgehammer and smashed my mirror, the one that had once reflected all my wishes and hopes for a clean future, and left it in shattered pieces at my feet, with my mouth gaping open as I could do nothing but watch the horror in front of me unravel.

What I had never visualized was standing in my boyfriend's living room, after meeting his oh-so-lovely mother with a violent past, witnessing someone who was like his older brother drag the man he'd just shot in the kneecaps to their kitchen, leaving a bloody trail in his wake.

I was most definitely a sinner. The people in my immediate surrounding, they were all sinners. And I was no snitch. I liked my head and kneecaps intact.

I watched the scene unfold before me with something like horror gripping my being.

There'd been many surreal moments in my life, especially in the last few weeks, and this one was no different.

The man's screams were heightened by his agony as Danny grasped him from the scruff of his collar. His hands were flailing in front of him as he tried to catch onto something to ground him, since his legs were of no use. But he could only hold onto Danny's arm, the same one that was pulling him towards his demise. Because there was no doubt that Daniel Ivanov was about to kill this intruder.