20; finally

(The dress above will make sense later on, and the beginning of this chapter is set during the same time as the last one. The girls are already in California)

Arabella's P.O.V:

Would it be alright to say I am beyond nervous for today? All I can think about is what could go wrong. I mean I know that I'll end up being with them no matter what but it's still so scary. What if I'm not pretty enough? Or what if I said something that offended them. Or they realized they actually don't want me. I must have looked nervous or seemed like it because I feel someone sitting down next to me.

"Hey, you alright?" Odette, who always had a knack for seeing when I am sad, asks me. "Do you want the real or fake answer?" I ask, turning my head to look at her. She chuckles at me, shaking her head.

"The truth would be prefered, but you don't have to talk if you are not ready." Dette says, before laying back down in her seat. I take a breath, "Mainly I'm scared. Not just about 'meeting' them, but what is inevitably going to happen after. You know how much I hate change, it's just a lot." I start

"Last night they asked me what I want. And I have to choose, do I go back to Italy with them or stay here. My first instinct is to leave, but that means leaving everything I've ever known. But if I stay, everyone will be gone anyway. For example, you are moving to France with your soulmates. I may never see you all in person again for a long time. And that scares me, I want to be with them but at the same time I don't know how I feel about leaving everything I know." Tears filling my eyes as I look back at Odette, our strong eldest, who for so long has held us all together.

"Oh honey, please stop worrying. And if it means anything, I think you should go. I've been thinking about that as well, we all have never been apart for so long. But we can do this. I promise we all will try our very best to never be apart for so long. Maybe a meet up at someone's place once a year. Or if we go back home for Christmas. Even so we will only be one call away. But if you really can't, then stay. I think your soulmates though will be very upset if you choose that. I just want you to be happy, we all do. And by the way, according to Alex, they never stop talking about you. So never doubt their affection." Odette says as she is holding me in a tight hug.

"Thank you Dette, I think I'm ready now." I tell her as I stand up and walk over to our temporary check in center. And just sit and watch, in a totally non creepy way, as my soulmates talk with each other in their hotel room. Ophelia grabs my attention by asking me where the towels are

For context we are in my mom's classroom at our old elementary school in California. This is the final stop, the place where we all met each other. We have a few hours till we need to get ready so I go out to the playground, and sit on the swings I always played on as a child.

"I have made my decision, it will hurt but it's what is best. For me and the others. Hope you are proud of me Daddy, I love you." I say aloud looking up at the sky, seeing a butterfly zoom past my face. And as soon as I finish talking, a strong voice fills my head.

'We are coming, see you soon Angel.'

Well then, I shouldn't have any doubts about them coming.

~~~~~

It was a few hours later and the boys were on their flight here on our jet, yes we have a jet I did say we became rich. The girls and I are getting ready for the 'reveal' as we have been calling it. We each decided to dress in colors we think represent us. My dress is mustard yellow, my favorite color, off the shoulder dress with a slit down the leg (A/N: dress up top). I chose something more casual because I didn't feel a need to go all out. Plus I'm usually not one for fancy things. My hair is curled in light waves to give a more summer look. Just with some other jewelry pieces that accent the dress.