19; moving

(I feel like I don't acknowledge him enough so...)
Oliver's P.O.V:

"Oh come on! This one is even more vague." Wes shouted, Cass walks over to him and just hugs him tightly. "Calm down Wes we will figure it out." Cly says while looking around, only Alex is left. Who I assume, once we figure this out, will help us.

"What now?" I ask everyone, I may be the youngest and the most shy but I am just as determined to find her as the rest. "How about we go back to our room and brainstorm? Go over all of the clues and things she has told us and go from there. How does that sound?" Seb asks, everyone in turn nods.

"So I'm supposed to give you this, text me or call if you need anything or figured it out and I can help you from there." Alex says before heading out, "Oh and by the way, I may be annoying and sarcastic towards you all but I am rooting for you. Bella deserves to be happy." He finishes, walking out the door.

"It's just us now." Theo says making his way over to me. Theo and I are close and share a strong bond so we usually gravitate towards one another. "Hugs?" I ask him, seeing him nod in response.

"Let's head back to our room, we have about 7 hours. Who knows where she will be?" Seb says before walking with Leo out the door, leading us all back to our room. "Theo?" I ask who is still right beside me

"Yes love?" He asks me, I take a sigh. "Do you think we will make it?" I ask him looking down at the floor. Theo looks at me before taking my small hands in his.

"Honestly I don't know. But what I do know is we have some of the smartest men from Europe with us. And if anyone could crack this code it's us." Theo tells me, before planting a kiss onto my hand. I continue forward, I sure hope we can.

Once we make it to our room, we sit down on the couch. Seb and Leo cuddle on the floor, there isn't enough room for all of us on the couch. "What have all the clues from today said?" Wes asks.

"Okay do the first clue was one that lead us to Bella's room to find her doll. I don't really see what would be significant about that one." Cass points out.

"The second clue lead us to Harlows Room and a certificate for all of them." Seb says.

"That has to be important but I don't want to jump to conclusions yet." Theo, who is behind me, states.

"Then it was to just find her family, maybe something they said to us might help." Clyde contributes, i shrug agreeing with him but it just doesn't seem right.

"The last one said 'the place where we could be free', it has to be somewhere they all went and were with each other." Leo tells us, I sit there thinking. Cass noticed my expression. "You got anything Ollie." He asks me.

"Maybe. Wait I remember during our chat with Avalon that she said Bella and Harlow met first, the rest during school. They made their promise at 16. Maybe it was in there hometown. Somewhere there that they would go." I say before standing up and grabbing the phone.

I text Alex, 'Just to let you know we are going to Harlows room.' he just responds with okay. "Come on we need to look at the certificate again." I tell them before running out the room. Hearing the others trail behind me.

Luckily it's still where we left it. "Did Bella's family mention anything about school?" I ask. There is silence for a while, before Leo looks up.

"Mira mentioned during High School they would all go hang out at there elementary school after classes to chat and chill out. Since Mira worked there they stayed for hours. She said it was one of their favorite places to go." He says, everyone's faces burst out into bright smiles. Clyde stand up and gets out his phone calling Alex.

"We are going to California, Chris J. Orlando Elementary School."

A/N: This is a semi short chapter but next chapter will be the finale essentially. Sorry if there are spelling or grammar issues. i just wanted to get this out. I don't have the finale written yet so anything may change. Thank you all for the sudden love, my book on my old account got a lot so i was afraid this one wouldn't. Before the last chapter i may post a faceclaim chapter. mainly just cause i want to.