8; huh?

I woke up the next day feeling refreshed and happy. Today is going to be a very exciting day, and I hope it will all go smoothly. The first part of today is going to be a little different. We will be switching groups. What that means is we will each be going to talk to each other's soulmates. I am going to Maia's room, and Avalon is going to mine. Which I have no doubt will be very interesting.

Avalon is very unique. She has been my confidant ever since we were little and probably knows me the best. But Avalon can have quite the attitude and a very spacy personality. She would say one thing and the next minute talking about something completely different. Luckily Alex will be there to reel her in, but sometimes they don't get along too great. The one difference is that they will be able to ask her questions, verbally. And if they get Avalons approval, then tonight they can talk to me. They just won't be able to see me.

It's time for me to go to Maia's room, I think though it would be more interesting to see what is happening in my room with Avalon.

Avalons P.O.V:

I head to Arabella's room, I'm very excited I must say. My soulmates have been quite a lot to handle. And I've heard that Bella's have been very calm, which is a nice change. Out of all of us, she has the most, which she deserves. Bella deserves to be loved, more than any of us do. I get to her room and see my good buddy Alex by the door. "Al my man how are you?" I clap him on the back and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Please don't call me that Avalon, and I'm fine. How are you." Alex says with a scoff. "Well, dear friend I am fantastic. I'm ready to go yell at those men!" I say giddy. I just love messing around with Alex, it makes me happy.

"I wish them luck," Alex mumbles quietly. I scoff at him, "Why I'm an absolute gem?". He opens the door and I walk in silently as if I'm Arabella. Then I say...

"Sup bitches, whats crack a lacking?" Alex rolls his eyes at me. I see heads moving, they look very confused. "Hello boys, you may be wondering where Arabella is. I don't know how to say this but she is dead." I then wait for chaos. Many of them look super angry or sad, few let out growls. I don't know their names, I forgot to research.

"Avalon," Alex says sternly looking at me, a glare on his face. I huff, "Fineeee, she is not dead. I am just today's challenge. Honestly, I know exactly why Arabella picked me, I am extremely annoying. But I also can be bitchy. She told me to wish you luck and...wait what was the last part? Oh right that you have to get my approval to move to the next round. Which will not be easy. So I'm just going to get to it." I say as I lay down on one of the couches that's there.

"Alright, I'm just going to go over the basics to start with, before I get to the fun stuff. So if you hurt her, we will kill you. Or just simply ruin your lives. Arabella may not be the official baby of the group but she is the most protected one. Bella has been through some tough shit, and she deserves to be loved more than anyone. Isn't that right Al?" I say looking at Alex who just looks super annoyed.

"Yes, Avalon." He says. "Can't you tell he adores me? Anyways I have quite the temper, so if I find out that you caused her any sort of emotional or physical pain. I will destroy you, I love her more than I love myself. During the last five years, when you guys stopped talking to her, she went back to her bad ways. It isn't my place to tell, but it was bad. I don't want to hear why you did it or how it happened. All I care about is that it never happens again. What was I gonna say next? I can't remember. Al! We should bring Kat and Aunt M in here."

"Oh that would be interesting wouldn't it," Alex says finally looking somewhat happy. "Y'know who we should also bring in Roman. He would have many interesting things to say, have they talked to you at all." I ask him, completely off topic now.

"A little bit, but they still haven't figured it out," Alex says smirking. "Really? It's so obvious. Oh well, wait do I have anything else to say before we move on?" I ask him.

"I don't think so, you got the usual stuff," Alex says before walking over to me. "Ooo yay! Then we get to the fun part. Guess what guys? You get to talk to me! And ask me questions! Isn't that fabulous? My dear friend Alex will untie the mouth things, but you still can't see me. If you pass my test, you get to talk to Bella later. How exciting!" I squeal while Alex gets up and unties the gags.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Avalon."