14; turning

Clydes P.O.V (surprise)

Todays the day, the day we will finally get to meet our female soulmate. As the eldest of the group, it's my job to wake everyone up in the mornings. That is easier said than done. Leo is very grumpy when he wakes up in the morning, Ollie is the only one who can wake him up without him getting annoyed. But today when I wake up I see that everyone else is awake.

"Good morning Cly!" Westley chirps to me, coming over to give me a big hug. I may look all scary and intimidating but I'm a huge softy around my boys, and now girl. I see Seb in the kitchen cooking some eggs with toast for us.

"Smells good, what's the occasion?" I ask going up behind Seb and hugging him. He turns around and smiles at me. "We are meeting our last soulmate for the first time!" he exclaims a little bounce in his step.

"Well technically we have met her already Sebby, just we haven't seen her officially," Cassius remarked from his seat on the couch, Oliver cuddled into his side. Seb scoffs and turns his intention back to his eggs.

"What do you think today's gonna be like?" Theo quips, he is standing right next to the counter watching Seb work. I see Wes shrug, eating his toast. Ollie sits up.

"Umm, I think it's going to be some kind of test, maybe testing how much we know her?" Oliver states before going back to being silent. I nod in agreement, watching from the sides. "I think it may be a scavenger hunt, or maybe a test with that. With each clue we get right it leads us closer." Leo comments.

"I agree, it has to be some kind of test/scavenger hunt. Hopefully, we pass." Theo comments, sitting next to Westley on the couch. "I know we will pass, we have been talking to her for 3 days. Plus Avalon told us lots of small little bits of info." I say smiling, trying to stay positive. Before anyone else can add, a sharp knock was heard at the door. Leo gets up to answer it.

"Are you Arabella's group?" The man at the door asks, and Leo gives a sharp nod in return. "Great, here your first set of instructions. A man will be coming to pick you up in 1 hour sharp." The man hands Leo a letter and walks away.

"What is it?" Seb asks, plating the eggs. "I'm not sure," Leo says before opening the letter. He clears his thought before reading the letter aloud.

"Hello Boys, today is the big day. Please dress in casual clothes and follow one of our men into the common room where you will receive further instructions. Goodbye and good luck. Signed, the Angels." Leo finishes looking up from the letter. I sigh and look at them. "Let the adventure begin."

(time skip)

Once we are all finished, Cassius took forever in the bathroom, we have only two minutes to spare. I sit on the couch and try to gather my thoughts. I know Bella said not to worry and that everything will turn out fine. But what if they don't. We have waited so long for her, and if she doesn't decide to go with us I'm not sure what we are going to do. I hear my name being said and snap out of my daze. Ollie is shaking my shoulders, a worried look plastered on his pale face.

"She is here," Ollie says a confused expression makes its way onto my face. She? I walk to the door and see Kat, Bella's younger sister, standing there waiting. Looking at the confused look on my face Kat speaks, "Bella was worried so she wanted me to escort you today, thought you had enough of Alex." She sharply speaks. Aww, Bella was worried about us.

"Shall we gentlemen, lots to do today." Kat gestures for us to follow her, not even tying our hands. "What's with the no restraints?" Wes speaks up, wondering the same thing I am.

"The girls are not here, they are somewhere else today to observe. No chance of us running into them." She turns around and answers Wes's question. We follow her down a long hallway till we reach two double doors. She gives a precise knock and the doors. Inside are lots of other people, I assume more friends and family we haven't met. We see multiple groups of guys standing in the room also, I think those are the other girl's soulmate groups. Suddenly a tall man with gelled back hair gets up on the small platform.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the final day of Project Euphoria. I am Roman, the angel's close friend of many years. On behalf of the angels, I thank you all for the hard work you have all put into this. I have the angels, who are on a call from an undisclosed area, who would like to say a few words before the first challenge begins. But they can see you all right now. Hook them in Alex!" The man who I now know as Roman gestures to Bella's cousin who types a few things before we hear 7 voices come through the speakers.

"Hello, can you hear us?" a high voice comes on the speaker, and there is a pause before they start to speak again. "Great! Well hello everyone, we are very excited for today. To all of our boys today, we wish you luck. We all hope to see you later." That voice stops and another starts to speak, it sounds like Avalon.

"Today will be a mental test to see how much knowledge you all have gained from us. It will be a scavenger hunt to the finish." Leo mumbles I knew it beside me.

"But you all will not be alone. Every soulmate group will be working together today. This is a test about all of us, and you will need each other's help." Another girl's voice says.

"So we suggest starting to making friends! You will need them today." Another girl replies. "It is time for us to go, Ro back to you. See you all hopefully soon." Bella cheers before the speakers go silent. It's good to hear our angles voice, even if it's only for a few seconds.

"Thank you ladies, now I would like to introduce our next guests. Who will be giving you your first clue. Come on up ladies." Roman says gesturing to the sides. Seven women walk up onto the podium.

"Thank you Roman for that lovely introduction." One of the women says giving him a huge smile. "Our daughters have asked us to help you out with the first clue." Another lady comments. Wait daughters? These are the angel's mothers? One of those is Bella and Kat's mom.

"After we give you the clue, we advise you to go introduce yourselves to all the other groups. Also this a little like an amazing race. If you get the answer right you will be lead to another clue. Or you may have to figure out where to go next yourself." A mother says glancing around, eyes searching for someone.

"You have cars at your disposal if you feel that the clue is outside of the hotel. Which some of them will be." A mom says, who looks a lot like Avalon. "You will have some of Romans men going with you in case something happens. But they will not tell you if the clue is right unless they are advised to by us, or the angels."

"Your first clue is 'A rulebreaking gesture, though kind is wrong. Go back to the room, where nighttime gives a lifelong song.'" A joyful voice says. "We wish you luck gentlemen and let the games begin!".