15; hunting

Cassius P.O.V (hehe):

After the lady finishes speaking we are left on our own. Well left alone with the other groups to find the angels. "So what now?" Ollie asks in his soft shy voice, he isn't very good with crowds.

"Start making friends boys, and start thinking about the clue," Clyde instructs, walking away to start talking to some of the other boys. I follow his example and walk off to a group of three.

"Hello, my name is Cassius. I'm Arabella's soulmate." I tell them reaching out to shake their hands. They nod and smile at me, one with blond hair speaks first. "Hi I'm Samson, this is Jax," he gestures to a black-haired boy "And this is Ronin." He gestures to an African American Male to his right. "We are Avalon's Soulmates."

I let out a chuckle "Avalon huh, interesting lady. She was the one who interrogated us." Jax smiles at the mention of their fiery mate. "She is very unique that's for sure. I'm excited to get to know her more."

"Have you any idea what the clue is about?" I ask them, they shake their head. "It says a rule-breaking gesture. To our knowledge, Avalon hasn't broken any rules." Ronin shrugs. I think about this a little, rulebreaking gesture...didn't Bella's letter ay something about her rule-breaking.

"Excuse me guys, I need to go talk with my mate." I quickly say before rushing over to my closest mate. Who happens to be Leo. I am huffing from running by the time I get there. "Woah Cass, what is it?" Leo questions worry in his eyes.

"Rule...breaking...last night...letter." I huff out leaning on his arm. His eyes light up in recognition. "Clyde! Cass figured it out!" He calls Clyde who rushes over, along with many other people.

"The latter last night Cly, she mentioned that she never rule breaks but sent us the letter anyway," I tell him looking straight into his green eyes. His face moves a look of surprise on it. "Of course the letter, I should have thought of that. Hey Everyone! We need to go to our room!" The boys and I rush out of the room, the rest of the groups following us to our room.

(Interrupting our regularly scheduled program, a little insight into what the Angels have been doing.)

Arabella's P.O.V:

After we made the call from our room in our undisclosed location, we all just sat back and watched it all unfold. I was very proud when I watched my boys start to branch out first, little Ollie went with Westley to his group. They all looked so good today. I was waiting for them to pick up on the clue. I thought I made it pretty clear, guess not. After about 5 minutes I see Cassius suddenly look up and run over to Leo and start talking frantically. The only bad thing is we can't hear them, we can only see what is happening. The run out of the room, to I'm guessing their room. Oh, they arrived, goodbye for now!

(back to our program)

Cassius P.O.V

We finally arrive at our room and Ollie runs off to find the note. A few moments later he returns with it in hand. "I read it over but I can't seem to think of what would be a clue for us," Ollie states handing Wes the note.

A/N: If you need to read the note again go back to chapter 13

Wes stares at the note for a few minutes before shrugging. "Do any of you want to try?" He gestures to the guys from the other group. Some just start looking at each other.

"I'll give it a go." A redhead man says, and Wes hands him the note. He takes a few minutes to read it fully before looking up. "First, man this letter is so cute. Second, the only thing I can think of trying is the mention of the porcelain doll. She mentions it twice and 'i take it with me everywhere.' I quoted that from the letter." The redhead says. I did think it was a little weird when I heard that. It was sort of out of the blue.

"Do you think it would be in her room?" Seb asks I see Theo shrug. "It wouldn't hurt to look, but where is her room," Theo asks.

"We know she had to switch rooms once we chased her. We just don't know where she moved to." Leo replies shaking his head. A knock on the door startles us, "I think I can help with that." Alex says who is standing at the doorway.

"Follow me, gentlemen," Alex motions to the door. We all look at each other and shrug, what could it hurt. "Did Bella say you could do this?" Ollie asks her cousin, who nods back at Ollie.

"Of course, once you guys found out where she roomed. She knew that she needed someone to show you today, I was rooming right next to her. It was just the easiest to choose me. But that is all I'm allowed to tell you." He said before continuing down the hall. We follow him down the hall before stopping in front of a door a few halls from ours. He unlocks the door and allows us inside.

"You guys can look around. I'll be outside if you need anything." Alex says before closing the door. "I say spread out and look for a glass doll, try to find a clue next to it or attached to it," Clyde suggests before looking around. Everyone splits up and tears apart the room. Sorry, Bella. After about 10 minutes of looking I hear a call come from somewhere in the house.

"I found it! And there is a note!" A blonde guy from another group shouts. We all rush over to the bedroom, where he is. Apparently, it was in the closet. "Come on read it!" A black-haired man shouts.

"Congrats men you solved the clue but will you get the next. The clue is 'A friendship is a lovely gift, but how did the gift be given. The youngest holds the key if you can find it."