10; oh no

Arabella's P.O.V:

After I'm done in Maia's room I head to our meeting room. Maia's soulmates were very nice, and they will be a perfect fit for her. Maia has 3 soulmates and it's not hard to tell that they already adore her. I can only wish I can be that happy with my soulmates eventually. Once I enter the room I see all of the girls there except Avalon. Which scares me because she was in my room, I hope everything is alright. Suddenly the door bursts open.

"Sorry we are so late, lost track of time," Avalon says with Alex trailing behind her. I let out a sigh of relief, slightly wondering what took her so long to get here.

"So how did everyone's meetings go, any problems?" Odette asks the group. Most of us shake our heads until Annalise speaks up. "Odette one of yours was a little hostile," She says looking at her with confused eyes.

"I'm sorry Lise I'll talk to him unless you think it was so bad that they should be punished?" Odette asks Lise. Lise shakes her head, "No he was fine after a few minutes, you should go talk to them tonight." Odette nods.

"Anyone have anything else they want to add?" Ophelia asks it's silent for a few seconds before Avalon speaks up. "Bella got to say yours are interesting fellows. I can't wait till you tell us about tonight." Avalon smirks at me.

"What's that supposed to mean? And I figured they seem like an interesting bunch, just from listening to them I know that. Also, Maia yours were lovely, you are one lucky girl." I tell her and I see her blush a shade of pink.

"Well if no one else has anything they have to say, we all have a few hours to rest before the next part begins. Have fun ladies." Roman, who was listening in, says to us before walking out with Alex. I say bye to the girls and start to head back to my room for some rest.

One thing the guys also don't know is that the rooms they are staying in are right next to ours, which is fun but also scary. I'm heading back to my room to change out of the dress I wore today, and probably to read or take a nap. As I walk I start to think about what Avalon said, what did she mean by interesting bunch? Is that a good or a bad thing? My mom says that when referring to her bad students in her class. My mom is a teacher by the way.

I continue to make my way to my room, not completely paying attention to my surroundings. Until I bump into a talking wall. Hmm, that's weird, but then the wall turns around. Holy shit it's Leonardo, one of my mates. I quickly turn around and ran, they were supposed to be in their rooms! I run as fast I can to the nearest unlocked room, I hear footsteps pounding behind me but I don't dare stop. I finally find a room and fling myself inside, locking the door behind me. I think I lost them, I take a huge sigh of relief. Until I hear footsteps coming close.

"We know you're here, and we will find you little one. We are playing along with this little game of yours, but not for much longer. We are growing impatient and tired, we have been waiting so long and want what is rightfully ours. We will let you run away, for now. See you tonight love." One of them says in a sexy British accent. Shit did Ava tell them my thing for accent, I'm screwed.

I knew this whole game was a bad idea. We already made them wait five years, and now this. It must be hard, and I feel really bad. But I can't back down now, only 1 more day after this. Then this can finally be over, and I can be with them. With no constraints.