2; hello?

'Hi? I've been listening to you since I woke up and I guess you are my soulmates. I'm not sure how many of you there are though. You probably didn't know that there was another one, well surprise? Before any of you answer back, there are a few things I need to say. First off if you didn't already guess it, I'm a girl. I'm pretty sure you are all men. I just turned 18 today, so this is very new to me. Two years ago I made a pact with my closest 6 friends to abandon all contact with my soulmates as soon as I turned 18. To start our careers and not be distracted, at the time it seemed smart.  I'm sorry, I would love to meet you all but I can't. I will be putting up a mental block for the next 5 years or so. I'll still be able to hear everything unless you put up a block. I'm sure with each other's company you will all be fine. It'll be like this message never happened. I can't wait to meet you in 5 years. I send all my love and send my happiness. Goodbye.'

I listen to pure silence for a while, not hearing anything. My mind block up so they can't hear me. I hear a little sound come into my mind, something sounding like a sob.

'Hello little one, what a nice surprise. We all heard you, and are together right now as I speak. We have decided to just have me speak for all of us. We don't want to overwhelm you, we're sure this is hard enough already. I'll give a few facts about us first. There are seven of us, lucky number for you I suppose. We are all men, as you guessed. Some of us are quite excited to have a girl join us. We range from ages 23-19, so not that far from you. You must have had a block up for years since we haven't been able to hear from you till now. We are sad about not being able to get to know you, and now we can't. But in a way we understand, we had to make similar sacrifices to get where we are now. And as much as it hurts, we will support your decision. Over time we will tell you little things about us. We will talk to each other every day. We can wait for you, we have all the time in the world. Please don't forget us, and we will never forget you little one. We send our love, and we can't wait to meet you in five years. Goodbye, little one.

I start immediately crying my block going down just a little. How I'm going to do this for 5 more years? I feel arms hug me, I imagine instead of my friends it's my mates. I recover and stand up, looking at my friends.

"I'm sorry Bella you deserved to be loved more than anyone," Odette tells me wrapping me in a hug. "I am loved, by you all. And that's all I need right now." I say hugging her tight. Even though I know I'm not supposed to, I listen in my head and let my block down. Just to hear and say goodbye to the others.

'Thank you for the message, it made me cry a lot. Your words are very sweet and comforting. Thank you for understanding, five years is nothing. We can wait, goodbye my loves.' I say before I put my full block up.

'Of course my love, we will be waiting for you. We are quite excited to have a new addition. Don't tell the others but they do get quite boring after a while.'

'Hey, we all heard that!'

'Duh, that was the whole point, you idiots.'

'Stop arguing and come to sleep, I'm tired and way cuddles!'

'I'll be there in a minute bear, I'm just getting dressed.' There were a few more minutes of chatter but I eventually tuned it out and went on with my day. A new feeling of contentment has entered me.