18; family

A/N: Still Alex's P.O.V, I like writing as him. It's really easy.

Alex's P.O.V
"We are glad you could make it, please take a seat." My grandmother says gesturing to the open seats at the table. To lay it out for you, the table is long and rectangular. On one side of the table it's my family, and on the other side are the boys. Not gonna lie it feels like an interrogation in here. After we all take a seat at the table the family introduces themselves.

"I'll go first, I'm Arabella's Mom, Mira. I'm very excited by the way, I've always wanted a son. Roman and Alex were the closest I got. I'm an elementary school teacher, it's where Bella get's her love of kids and learning from." Aunt M says while smiling very wide.

"Oh I'm Lana the second sister, I'm just excited to have new people join our family. I have 2 boys and a girl, along with a granddaughter and a daughter in law." Aunt L says. Lana has always been the antisocial one out of the four sisters.

"I'm Jaylen the third sister. I'm so happy Bella gets to be happy, she has dreamed about this for so long. Bella and my eldest daughter Gracelyn always used to dream about this stuff. Oh I have 2 daughters around Bella's and Kat's age." Auntie Jay exclaims, I don't know if Bella wanted her to say that but oh well.

"I'm Franchesca but call me Frankie, I'm the youngest of the four. My darling bella has been calling me telling me about you for so long, it's nice to finally meet. Oh and I'm Alex's mom, he's my only son. Well I guess I have two now!" I blush while Roman takes my hand and peppers kisses onto my cheek.

"Is it our turn kids?" Grandpa Will asks, I laugh at him with my mom and her sisters. "I'm Will and this is Illean, Bella's grandparents. Bella is my little girl and if you guys hurt you I'll take my car and-" Grandma Illean thankfully stops him.

"Will! Calm down you old fart! Sorry about him, we are just protective of her that's all. I'm sure nothing will happen. I'm very excited as well." Grandma says before gesturing to Roman who is right next to me.

"Oh it's me? Hi, I'm Roman Gonzalez and I've been Bella's friend for a long time. I will take you up on that Will though if they hurt her." Roman grins at grandpa, while I slap him over the head. "Stop it! That's my job!" I pout and turn away from him. Causing Ro to profusely apologize, of course I forgive him. I couldn't stay mad at that face for long.

"We just wanted to get to know you all before you saw Bella for the first time. Now tell us about yourselves." Aunt M says. To be completely honest I zoned out a lot while they were introducing themselves. I already knew most of the stuff anyway, I am the one who has been ushering them around everywhere.

"Alex how have these gentlemen been the past few days?" Grandma asks me. I suddenly sit up, my attention actually grabbed. "Umm good I guess, they have made my job harder though with chasing after Bella. A little stubborn and quick to anger at times but I get it. They seem to be treating Bella well so no complaints here." I say before leaning into Roman again.

Roman starts combing though my hair, "Were you actually listening love?" he asks me. I giggle slightly. "No?" I tell him before starting to listen again. My family creates small talk with them for a while with Ro jumping in when needed. I answer a few questions if any are directed towards me.

"Do you have any more questions gentlemen?" Auntie M asks them. The boys look at eachother, probably mind communicating. All of the sudden they look up and they smile on sync, ahh Bella must have said something. As this exchange is happening Roman's phone dings, it says "Tell them to ask their question, just tell Mom to take it lightly."

"Bella says 'to ask your question'" Roman directs at them, Clyde sighs probably speaking for all of them. "I'm assuming this is not a great subject but we were kind of curious and Bella told us it's okay. What happened to Bella's dad?" I shoot straight up in my chair ready to throw hands, before Ro catches me and tells me to calm down.

"I feel as though Bella should tell you that." Mira begins before looking down, tears forming her blue eyes. "I'll just say Peter left us a long time ago and we all miss him greatly." Jay pats Mira's back in silent support.

"We are not bad you asked, we assumed you would, it's still a touchy subject." Grandma points out at the frantic boys. "Since it seems like everyone is done how about we finish off." Mom says trying to lighten up the tension in the room.

"Mira, you ready?" Grandpa asks and Aunt M nods. "I, along with my family, give you our blessing to be with Arabella Collins." Mira says while looking at them. Smiles light up their faces and Oliver runs over and gives Aunt M a hug.

"Peter always wanted a son, now he has 7 of them." Mira laughs while she hugs Oliver back. "Well I think you are ready for your last clue, good luck." Roman says and gives Leonardo a letter.

"Congrats! You have all passed what I call the family test. It is time for your final clue, and I hope to see you at the finish line my wonderful men. There is one place where we all could be, a place that let us be free."