When you spend a holiday together

Toby- Easter
You and Toby were walking around looking for eggs. Your BFF made a Easter party for teens that love Easter. You were invited and invited Toby. You have 26 eggs and Toby has 36 eggs. There was 70 eggs. Toby was on the lead still looking for eggs. At the end Toby had collected 34 eggs. Toby won and got an iPhone.

Jeff- Halloween
You and Jeff were out scarring kids ages 5-11 years old. It was fun to do it. Then when you were going to scary this 10 year old. Her mother started to hit Jeff in the head with a stick. You were recording. Luckily there were under some light. When the mom finished hitting Jeff in the head you stopped. Jeff was on the floor hurt. The mom walked away. You uploaded the video.

Ben- Christmas
It was Christmas and Ben wanted to spend it with you. You were decorating the tree while Ben was decorating the house. When you finished you and Ben went to the mall and bought presents for each other. When you and Ben went back home you guys gave each other the presents and ate food.

Eyeless Jack- valentines day
You were baking chocolates for jack. You add some kidney flavor since sits his favorite. You were almost finished when jack came in. He smelled the kidney. And went to were it was. He saw chocolates and started to droll over it. He was going to grab one but you pulled it away.
"No jack" jack frowned and turned around. You finished baking it and hide it somewhere. The next day you gave it to jack and he didn't share with you.

Masky- thanks giving
You and masks were making delicious turkey. You invited his creepy friends over for dinner. You all gave thanks and ate. Then you got ice cream. And gave everyone some. You put some thanks giving music( if that excises). You all stayed up watching tv until they all had to leave. Then you and Masky ate some more turkey before going to bed.

Hoodie- April fools
You loved April fools it was the best. You were the best at planking people you loved it and laughed and they hated and frowned. But hoodie was also the best at April fools. It was going to be a compition to see who's the best at it. It was 3 in the morning and you were getting your stuff ready. You worked hard on planking hoodie. Hoodie was still asleep dreaming peacefully. Until you threw a bucket at him. He woke up and you hit him with some pie. His face/mask was covered in pie. He got up and cleaned his face. He was going to take a long bath. You put a whole bunch of ice in a bucket. When he got in the bathe you threw all the ice on him. He quickly got out of the bathe and was cold. It was now 12 and he was planing on his revenge. He got pie put some water and ice. He covered it all in wipe cream. He went to you and smacked it on you threw a bucket of water on you and pushed were you slept in ice. Then you knew who was the best at April fools.

Alex- July 4th
It was July 4th you and Alex went to buy fireworks. You guys waited for night. When night came you and Alex went outside. Alex lite up the fireworks. You saw them fly to the sky and explore. It was beautiful you asked him if you can do one too. You grabbed the lighter and a firework and light it on. You saw it fly then exploit in the sky. You and Alex kept lighting fireworks auntie you guys ran out. Then you guy went inside and slept.

Luke- ST. Patricks
You quickly put on a green shirt. You went out side to your kitchen. Luke came down wearing a blue and black striped shirt with sweat pants on. You evilly smiled and baked pie. Luke sat down and you went to him. You smacked then pinched him. He got up and looked shocked. You threw him a green shirt. He looked strangly.
"What the hell is that?"
"A green shirt Luke"
"Why did you give me a green shirt" you then new he didn't know it was St Patricks day. You mentally face palmed. You then told him and he quikly put the shirt on. You guys spent the whole day outside pintiching people with no green on.

A/N: sorry I haven't Ben updating and sorry that hoodies is the longest one just had more ideas lol