When you make up

Toby
You were walking around the forest. Looking at the ground. Thinking about Toby. Then out of the blue you were tackled. You were scared and kept your eyes closed. After a while you opened one of your eyes to see Toby. You opened both your eyes. And could tell he was crying. You didn't know why he was crying but thought it was because you didn't say yes to his apology. You then begin to cry. Toby hugged you. He repeated I'm sorry. He took you home. When you arrived home. You kissed Toby and he kissed back.

Jeff
You were in you room on your bed. Your window was open since it was hot. You were wearing a tank top and short shorts. You then heard your window close. You grabbed your knife that you kept under your pillow. You pointed it around. You got off of your bed and walked around and turned the lights on. Then the lights went out. Black out. You sighed. You heard a snicker, you turned the way you heard it. You saw a creepy smile. You automatically knew who it was. Jeff tackled you. You couldn't see since it was dark. Jeff picked you up and hugged you. He didn't want to let you go fearing that he'd lose you. He'd repeat sorry. You then felt tears. You hugged him back and pulled away and kissed him.

Ben
You were once again playing on you xbox. When a message came up. You ignored it then another one came. You then replied to it
You: what do you want?
Ben: I'm super sorry
You: Ben please
Ben: I can't live with this
You:...
Ben: I can't live with out you I'm so sorry
You: why are you sorry?
Ben: for...cheating on you
You: :)
You: have you learned your lesson?
Ben: yes

Eyeless Jack
You were again being cat called. Your self steam was low and you weren't confident. You wore a lot of over sized stiff to hide your boobs and butt. You were walking around. Then you got pulled. Your mouth was covered and a knife was on your neck. You were scared. The guy smirked
Guy: were going to have some fun today
You knew what that meant. You wanted to die. Then the guy was tackled off of you. You fell. You saw an other guy beat up the guy. Then you saw the mask and new it was Jack. Jack then got up and ran towards you. He hugged you. You cried on his shoulder. He patted your back. He pulled away from the hug. And kissed you you kissed back.

Masky
You were at home giving up,on cooing. You ordered a lot of pizza. You didn't get out of your room. You were on your window. Wanting to die. When you were about to jump off you were pulled. You turned and saw Masky. He was crying. He hugged you for dear life. He cried on your shoulder and you cried on his. You and him pulled away and then.... Kissed each other.

Hoodie
You were at the park. Thinking about hoodie. You walked around remembering about hoodie. You were about to leave the park. When your hand was grabbed by someone. You looked and saw hoodie. His mask was off. And you saw his beautiful hazel brown eyes. It looked as if he was crying for a week. He hugged you. It took a while before you hugged him back. He then pulled away and looked into your beautiful light/dark (eye color) eyes. You and him started to lean in and kiss.

Alex
You were walking to college. You heard that many girls were being kidnaped. You didn't care. You wanted to be kidnaped. You saw a white van come near you. You then new you were going to be kidnaped. You then saw a guy come out about to grab you. When Alex hit him. Alex hand his knifes with him. He threw them to each man there was in the van. You the saw corps of girls ages 18-29 you turned to Alex and hugged him. He hugged you. He the called the police. And they took care of that. He then walked towards you. And hugged you again. You pulled away and kissed him he kissed back.

A/N:
I hope you liked this part. Vote comment and share. Stay tuned for other parts.