He finds out a secreat

Thank you ashlovesliu for the idea

Toby
Toby was out killing and you were at home bored. So you decided to go outside. You went in your garage and saw lots of different items you had. You then found your old skate board you had. You decided that you should skate board again. You tried skate boarding around your neighbor hood. Old memories came back. You remembers how you and your brothers would skate board and show you tricks. That's before they had to live the house. Toby was secretly watching you from a distance. He never new how talented you were and the skate board. When you stopped you saw Toby. Toby started to clap. He hugged you.
"I never new you skate boarded!"
"Yea I used to"
"Why"
"It got boring"
"We should skate together then"

Jeff
You were in your room studying for a test. You got bored and took a 2 hour brake. You started to listing to until the day I die and you danced to it and also sang to it. Jeff was I. The distance watching your dance moves. Your voice wasn't as good as you moves. When you finished dancing and singing. Jeff started to clap and whistle. You blushed. You didn't want Jeff to see your awesome moves.
"Beautiful"
"What do you want?"
"Nothing just watching my girlfriend dance"
"Why, you jealous I'm the best at dancing?"
"Whatever"

Ben
Ben might love hetalia but he loved pewdiepie more than anything. You got a phone call from your Swedish brother. He told you he was coming over with cry to stay for 10 weeks. You didn't know how tell Ben. You hide the fact you were pewdiepies sister. You didn't want to tell any one afraid of jealousy from people. You heard a fan girl scream. Then you knew that he saw pewds. You ran down stairs. And saw Ben fan girdling over pewds. Ben was hugging pewds. You tried pulling Ben off of your brother. Once you didn't you tied Ben up. You greated pewds. Ben couldn't believe you were his sister. He asked pewds to sign his shirt. And Felix did. Those 10 weeks were hard for Felix.

Eyeless Jack
You never told Jack that you used to be on pageants. You quit when your mom made it all about her. Jack found out when you and him were cleaning your closet. While you cleaned the hoodies and old dresses that didn't fit. Jack looked at your boxes. And in one box there was a pageant trophy. There was like 20 pageant dresses and 100 ultimate grand supreme trophies. And only 5 grand supreme trophies. He looked at the dresses and half of them were blue and pink with purple. Others were different colored. He looked at you then tapped your shoulder. You turned around to look mat Jack. And saw him with a pageant dress. You stayed there starring at the dress. Jack cleared his throat.
"Explain"
"Um...those aren't mine"
"Don't lie to me"
"Fine, I used to be in pageants"
"Why you quit?"
"My mom, made it all about her, the trophies the pageants the moves everything."
"You won a lot of them"
"Yea"

Masky
You were good at cooking but Masky didn't know you were also good at drawing. Masky was out killing and you got bored. So you were drawing Masky and hoodie. Ou were also a fan girl of maskyxhoodie thing. So you were drawing then holding hands together. You didn't see Masky come in your room. Until you heard a cough. You looked awY from the paper and saw Masky standing and blushing. You started to blush and threw the notebook on the floor. You got up and smiled at Masky.
"What where you doing?"
"Um... Nothing"
Masky reached down and grabbed the (random color) notebook. He looked threw it all and blushed. They were all Masky and hoodie together. You snatched the notebook away and hooded near your chest. There was two secreTs discovered 1) you could draw 2) you were a Masky and hoodie fangirl.

Hoodie
You could be cute and adorable at times but sometimes you just snap. So you were walking around the park when this guy came up to you.
"Hey beautiful"
"What"
"Give me your number"
"No"
"Come on just for a night"
"No"
"Come on"
"No"
You were starting to get annoyed of him when you just couldn't take it anymore. Hoodie was beside you hearing the accented Mexican(I'm Mexican so I'm not racist). He kept asking you for your number. You raised your hand and a baseball bat apperd. You grabbed it and didn't some cool tricks. Then you hit him in the head.

Alex
Alex was walking around when he saw a karaoke place. He entered the place and saw you up in stage. He hide in the back hearing your beautiful voice. He heard you sing before but not as good as this. When you finished singing he clapped and you saw him. You were blushing bad. He might of already heard you sing but not as good as today. You ran downstage and to Alex. He walked to you.
"What are you doing here?"
"Watching a very talented girl sing"
"I'm not very talented"
"You wish you weren't"
"I'm not"
"You are"
"No I'm not"
Alex went upstage and grabbed your hand. He grabbed the mic.
"Attention everyone, okay I have this beautiful singer with me, and she says she's not a good singer. So clap if you think she's good at singing!"
Everyone ended up clapping and whistling.

❤️CREEPYPASTA BOYFRIEND SCENEARIOS❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें