When you hang out

Toby
Since you've met Toby you've become great friends with him. Every night he'd visit you sometimes in the mornings. You've might have a little crush on him since then. But you've kept it a secret scared of rejection.
"(Y/N)"
"Y-Yes?"
"You've been acting weird lately, why?"
"Um...um... Oh look at the time it's time for you to leave bye"
"Okay?"
You waved him good bye as he left.
"What the hell is wrong with me?"

Jeff
Once again Jeff visited you. You and Jeff were the bestest friends on earth. But what you didn't know is that he wanted to be more then friends.
"Hey (Y/N)"
"Yea"
"Um....never mind"
You looked at Jeff then shrugged. Jeff has been acting weird lately. You just thought something was wrong in the mansion with his creepy friends.

Eyeless Jack
Jack came in through the window like he always does. He walked to you and sat down next to you. You then got nervous. Why? You developed a crush on him. He noticed that you suddenly got all nervous. He looked at you.
"Is there something wrong?"
"What? No why?"
"...nothing just asking"
You guys kept watching tv until he had to leave. You started hitting your head calling yourself an idiot. He must have thought you were doing something wrong behind his back.

Ben
You and Ben were playing video games. Ben kept on losing and you were wondering, was he sick did? Was he distracted? Ben was all red you questioned why he was red. You looked at your self. There wasn't anything wrong with you. You looked at Ben then thought to yourself. Is it hot in here?
"Ben"
"Y-yes?"
"Is there something wrong?"
"N-no why"
"Because your all red"
"I-I m-must b-been h-hot I-in h-here"
"Why are you stuttering?"
"I-I'm n-not"
"You are"
"L-look a-at the time must be going"
Then he left through your tv.

Masky
Like Masky said he took you to a bakery place, and let me tell you, you ate a lot of cheese cake. You guys became friends. But you might have developed some feelings for him. You kept it a secret for only you to know. You've been acting weird and Masky noticed your behavior but didn't question it. Thinking you've might have a quiz and you're nervous for it.

Hoodie

You and hoodie were walking in the park. Taking a long walk at night. Hoodie was acting wired around you. He'd always looked at your hand and your lips. But blushes when you look at what he's staining at. You and hoodie were now siting on the parks bench. Hoodie was getting his hands closer to yours. Until you pointed at a bird flying. Saying that it was cute. Hoodie got up and walked away leavening you behind. You had to walk alone.

Slenderman
Romance is a weird thing. Despite you and Slendy being two completely different people and thing, you developed a crush on him. The way he acts interested you and made you developed those feelings. For you it was hard to keep it to yourself, you two spent so much time together. It was hard to avoid them.