Your first time

Toby:
You and Toby were siting on the couch doing nothing and watching Netflix on the tv. When he started to kiss you, which turned into a make-out session, he started to take off his and your cloth, you started to get nervous, you've never done this before, before anything else happened you told him to stop, "Toby, wait, I've never done this... I'm virgin..." You told him, he smiled at you and whispered to your ear, "I am too..."

Jeff:
Wasn't a fun day to do anything, just a cold snowy day, you sighed to yourself, "JEFF! IM FRUKING COLD!" You yelled to Jeff, "UGH WOMEN!" He shouted back as he was too, cold, he covered himself in blankets, about twenty blankets you can say, "You know, they say the best warmth is body warmth right?" You said with a smirk, he smirked back and started to kiss your neck...

Ben:
You and Ben as always, where playing video games, "Hey, (Y/n)?, how about me an you have a little competition? If you win I'll do whatever I mean whatever you want, and if I win, you must do whatever I say you must do." He thought for a second, "Okay, let's do it!"
++Moments later++
"Damnit! You won again Ben!" You screamed throwing the controller on the floor, "Yup, I did, now you must do what I say." He told you smirking, getting closer to you he started to kiss and bite your neck, "B-Ben~." You pushed him away your face all red, "Ben... I'm virgin..." You told him embarrassed, "There is nothing to be ashamed of, I'll go easy on you." He told you kissing and biting your neck again.

Masky:
You and Masky, where doing what a normal couple would do that of course, siting down on the couch making-out. He started to take your cloth off and you took off his, "Wait, Masky." You stopped him before anything else could happen, "What's the matter? If you don't want we don't have too." He told you with a smile, "No, I want this, it's just that... I'm sorta virgin..." He sighed, "Oh, will, I'm... Virgin too." You smiled, and kissed him and returned to what you where doing.

Hoodie:
You and Hoodie both loved each other very much, you both wanted to show each other how much you loved each other, so you both where now having sex, even if both of you where virgin, you both where going to find a way to work things out...

Ej:
Normal day at him, other then only you two, "Eyeless, I'm bored!" You groaned, "Hello Bored I'm Jack." He told you making you grown again, "Shut The fuck up!" You shouted, "Maybe we can have some sexy time~" You told eyeless, making him blush under his mask, "Wait... What?! You want to have... Sex?" He questioned, "NO DURR!" He laughed and started to kiss you, "But one thing, I'm virgin go easy on me..."

Alex:
Normal day, normal life, you wanted to have some fun, but Alex didn't, he was doing other important stuff he needed to do, something more important then his girlfriend. "Alex! Come on do something with me, it's been days!" You groaned, obviously you were annoying him, until he had enough of it, he kissed you shutting you up instantly...

Luke:
You and Luke where making out, he took your cloth off, you took his, do I have to go on?