When he asks you out

Toby
You and Toby were currently in your living room watching South Park. Toby was nervous and you were too. You wondered why he was nervous. Toby then got up and looked at you. He grabbed your hand and took a deep breath,
"(Y/N), I want to ask you something"
You nod your head. He looked at your (E/C) eyes and you looked at his hazel eyes.
"(Y/N) I want to be more than friends, be my girlfriend.
You hugged him and he hugged back. You nodded your head. And you guys continued to watch South Park.

Jeff
You were in your room doing nothing. Then Jeff came throw your window and went up to you.
"I have a question to ask you (L/N)"
"Don't call me that"
"Be my girl friend"
"...."
":,("
"Okay, I'll be your girlfriend"
"I knew you wouldn't reject this fabulous man"
"Whatever"

Ben
You and Ben were in your living room playing games together. Ben kept letting you win which was no fun. You looked at him mad. And he looked at you. He was smiling and you were frowning.
"Why you let me win?"
"Because I love you"
"(Y/N) be mine"
"Yes Ben I'll be yours"
You and him kept playing and this time he didn't let you win"

Eyeless jack
You came back from school. You went into your kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. You drank some and put it on the table. You went to the bathroom. You came out the bathroom. EJ came throw your door like a normal person. He went up to you and you instantly felt short. He pat your head.
":3"
":("
"I have a question"
"I have an answer"
"Be mine"
"Yes"
You hugged him and you and EJ spent the whole day together.

Masky
You and Masky were in the kitchen doing your own cheese cake since you were out of money and didn't get any cheesecake. Masky got the cheese cake out and set it on the table. You looked at him and smiled. You were proud of your work. And he was too. He looked at you and you looked at him. He sighed and grabbed your hand.
"(Y/N) be mine"
"Yes Masky"
You both were happy and ate the cheese cake happily.

Hoodie
You and hoodie were outside in your backyard talking to each other. When the topic 'do you like someone' came up. You tried to avoid the question but he kept asking.
"Really do you like some one?!"
"What a beautiful weather"
"Stop changing the topic"
"Sigh"
"Okay do you like someone"
"Maybe"
"Who?!"
"...."
"Tell me" he was shaking you and you were getting dizzy you looked at him and got up you went in side and got a mirror. You brought it outside.
"Who do you see?"
"Me"
"I.love.you.hoods."
"I love you too"

Slenderman
You and slendy were in your tree house having a fun time doing nothing. You and slendy were talking about random stuff. You then asked slender who he liked and he didn't answer for a while. He build up the courage to confess to you. He looked at you.
"I love you (Y/N)"
":), I love you too slendy"