When you regreat it

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the other chapters!

Toby
You were in your room. Your friends were on a double date, your both bffs had boyfriends and you didn't. You all ready regretted not accepting his apology. You laid in your bed. Crying. You really wanted Toby back. You needed Toby you wanted Toby.

Jeff
You were walking. You've been walking every day to forget Jeff. But every time you'd walk there was always was a couple. Your heart hurts. You really wanted Jeff now. You remembered the good times with Jeff. Even though you thought you were over him you really weren't.

Ben
You were at school. Then they were these girls that always picked on you. Thee tell you bad stuff about being to easy to get.

Masky
You were taking cooking classes again. This time you were in a couple cooking class. There were all starts of couples. You were the only one with out a partner. You felt lonely forgotten. There was laughing and giggling and kisses.

Hoodie
You were in the park that you and hoodie always go. You'd go there allot. You'd sit in the bench. Wishing that you didn't decline his apology. You missed him allot.

Alex
You were walking back to your house/parents house. You went in and felt lonely. Your parents were off somewhere. You were alone. You'd usually call Alex to keep you company but he'd never come. Your were truly lonely. You wanted him back.