"Sorry Jelena." He tries to apologise but it's too late as we walk faster. Other paparazzi try apologising but I know that it's just to get us to answer their questions.

"You ok?" Michael quietly asks as we walk into the Apple Store. Michael needed to get his phone fixed so I decided that we should make a day of it.

"I'm fine." I squeeze his hand. "I've heard worse."

"But you shouldn't." Michael lets go of my hand and pulls me into his arms. "You deserve so much better than you get."

I respond by kissing his lips and I feel him smile into it which only makes me smile as I pull him closer.

---

JelenaKnight: I may need to add makeup artist to my resume

5,000,000 likes ~ 19,200 comments

---

After two weeks of bliss, Michael and I have decided to hold a live event where we will be sharing our engagement news. As much as I love my friends, I know that somebody is going to spill the beans to the wrong person and someone actually did let it slide to another friend of ours.

Michael and I are also ready to share the news as I want to do a wedding series for the Knight Fashion digital magazine.

After I've taken some solo shots, Michael keeps his arm firmly around my waist as we maneuver through the crowd. I'm happy to see my Knight Fashion staff here along with our friends and some of Michael's family.

"If I knew that you were planning to wear this then we would have never left the bedroom." Micahel whispers in my ear and I look down at myself.

"Why? Do you think it's too much?" I ask as I lean more into him almost to cover myself.

"You look perfect." Michael squeezes my waist. "I just meant that we would have been making love all over the place."

"I love you." I wrap my arms around his neck. "I was crazy for giving you up."

"I love you." Michael lightly presses his lips against mine. "I needed to grow and letting me go was the best thing for me because I wasn't ready to be the man that you needed. All that matters now is that we are here together."

"You guys are too cute." Tamar gushes over us which makes me smile as I pull my man closer to me. "I'm going to go perform now but we need to catch up after."

"For sure." I blow her a kiss which she pretends to catch.

Michael and I then go around greeting everybody as Tamar gets herself set up on stage. I am aware that there are people giving me looks because of what I am wearing but I am Jelena Knight, I wear what I want.

"That's a bit much." I hear someone whisper but I pay them no mind as I pose for a picture with Michael's friends.

"She's an attention seeker. What did you expect?"

Tamar grabs the attention of the crowd by putting on one heck of a show. Michael and I vibe in our little area as people focus on the artist on stage. As Tamar nears the end of her performance, she invites me on stage and we perform Freefallin' together.

At the end of it, Tamar thanks the crowd before walking off and Michael soon replaces her as the band stop playing. All eyes are on us as we stand there with a mic each in hand and I plaster a smile on my face.

I slipped my engagement ring on and it is being covered by my right hand.

"I hope that you are all enjoying your night thus far." Michael confidently says in the microphone as he wraps his arm around my waist. "I'm sure that you are all wondering what we are celebrating since we weren't so specific. I just want to start off by saying thank you all for showing up, Jelena and I appreciate it."

"I'm sure you have noticed that Michael and I have been pretty quiet these last few weeks." I smile up at the man that I love. "We have privately been celebrating but we are ready to share the news with you all."

I uncover my left hand and the light starts bouncing off my ring, catching the attention of the people at the front.

"NO WAY!"

A loud scream rips from the crowd making me laugh as I show off my ring.

"WE'RE ENGAGED!"