𓆙𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𓆙

Start from the beginning

Is what all he mutters before taking the shirt off of me.

His eyes scan the black bikini top that I have on with an unreadable expression.

"What?"

I ask.

"Nothing."

He snaps before taking his own clothes off.

He is wearing a basic black swim trunk that has a silver string around the waist line to tie. He stood there in place, waiting for me as I drop my skirt to the ground. I walk in front of him and take the first steps into the cold water, but it was nothing compared to his hands.  I glide my legs and arms against the water and move forward, Draco follows me. Once we are in the middle of the lake, I flip onto my back and just float.

I begin to drift off before a cold hand pulls my feet down, causing me to shriek as my body submerges underwater. Draco brings me closer to him under the water by pulling me by the waist, I open my eyes and see him smirk.

I cough under the water, which made me breathless under the water. Draco gripped my back and neck, bringing me closer to him. He brings us both up to the surface, I gasp for air.

"Why did you cough?!"

Draco scolds me, as if I was a child.

"My throat was uncomfortable."

I explain in between my coughs.

He pats my back, trying to alleviate the uncomfortable feeling.

"Complete idiot."

I hear Draco mutter.

I could not help but slightly smile as he begins to comfortingly rub my back.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

"You are not going to a muggle party."

I hear Draco shout out from the hallway as he walks towards me. I sigh as I slump against the couch.

"What in the bloody hell are you talking about Draco?"

I ask, even though I 100% know what he is talking about.

"This."

He shouts as he stands right in front of me with a paper crumpled in his hand. I look at him with horror as I realize that the crumpled paper in his hand is Fred and George's letter.

"Cat got your tongue?"

Draco snarls.

All I could do was cross my arms as I glared at Koda who was purring at Draco. Trying to change the subject I say,

"Why does Koda like you so much?"

In an annoyed tone.

"Because I'm the one who got him of course, but that's not the point"

He says.

"Fred and George Weasley are not going to come here and you are not going back to the muggle world."

I huff with anger as I stand up.

"You can't tell me what to do."

I raise my voice.

Draco watches me with a angry look on his face before slithering his hand around my neck. My entire body freezes as he smirks.

"Watch me."

He says before guiding me by my neck to my room.

He throws me onto my bed and stands in front of the door with a serious expression.

"Over my dead body will you go out there."

He states before slamming my door shut.

"You can't do this to me!"

I yell out, banging on my door with my fists.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

It is 7:30 PM, an hour before meeting up with the twins.

I bring my ears close to the wall of Draco's room and carefully listen to what was going on, It was completely silent but I know that he isn't asleep.

He isn't a grandma.

The time he checked on me was at 6 and 7, which means that I only have thirty minutes to escape. Upon further inspection, I hear the shower next door turn on. I smile with joy as I began to change into a casual fit. I am wearing a black short top and a high waist red pleated skirt that is too short. I pair the outfit with a beaded bracelet and black sneakers that I never wear.

I put my ears against the wall and hear his shower stop, it was my cue to go. I hopped onto the stool and knocked against the window which caused Fred and George to pop up their heads. I give them a thumbs up and the three of us opens the window as wide as we can. I jump, letting half of my body dangle out of the window.

With ease, Fred and George pulls me out.

"Ready?"

They asked in unison.

"Ready."

I reply.

With that, we were off to muggle world.