6 - Sisters In Trouble.

"Is it fair, or is it fate?

No one knows

The stars choose their lovers

Save my soul

It hurts just the same, ooh

And I can't tear myself away"

- The Other Side - Ruelle

Small heath, Birmingham.

"I said is there any man named Shelby?" The voice of Billy Kimber rang through the now silent atmosphere of the garrison.

Just like the bullet he fired a few seconds ago.

Leia froze in pure shock.

She had never heard not saw a gun being fired. And she didn't like it not one bit.

Her gaze was fixed on Billy kimber and he took notice of it indeed.

Walking up to the girl sitting behind the bar staring at him in pure shock.

"Your not from round ere are ya? Now tell me have you seen a Shelby?" He was now inches away from her just as he was about to reach out and place a finger on her chin the door of the snook ripped open.

"Mr Kimber!" The voice of Thomas Shelby caused Leia to wake up.

And Billy Kimber to turn around and face him.

"There ya are. Now you better tell me a very good reason why I should kill you in the spot for stealing from me?"

"I will but in private eh?" Billy Kimber nodded a yes to Thomas request of a private audience.

Thomas wasted no time walking over to Leia placing his hand around her forearm.

"Go home Leia. This is no place for a woman." He whispered into her ear.

"Here no! She can serve us. I like a pretty face." Billy Kimber pointed to her.

"She doesn't speak a word of English. She's a whore from Spain and she's got the clap." Tommy spoke his voice voided of emotion.

This caused Leia snap her head at his words. As anger filled her veins she jumped down the high stool and marched over to him about to give her a peace of her mind.

"You little-" Before she could say anything else Tommy place one hand in her upper arm and another on her waist practically throwing her out of the garrison all together.