9- Internal struggle

"And we don't have a thing to lose"

"No matter what they say or do"

"I don't want nothing more"

"Our love is untouchable"

"Even in the line of fire"

"When everything is on the wire"

"Even up against the wall"

"Our love is untouchable"

- Beautiful mess -Kristian Kostov

Birmingham, small heath.

Completely consumed by each other Leia leans in into his kiss. It was her first proper kiss unless you count when your seven and were kissed by a boy missing his front tooth a kiss then she can safely say Thomas Shelby was her second kiss.

Unlike the stories Lucy told her she loved this sensation.

As their lips modelled and passions rose Leia adored the feeling of his soft lips pressed against hers. The way his palms felt as they rested on her lower back was indescribable.

But not being able to breathe she pulled away slowly with her eyes still closed and her head in a daze she planted her feet more deeply in the ground below her.

Once she opened them again she was met with the same cristal blue eyes held my Thomas Shelby.

But suddenly her happiness was replace as reality sunk back into her brain.

She had to find a way home and getting attached would only make things more harder and complicated than they already are.

She felt his hand caress the top of her cheekbone as delicatley as a feather.

"Lets get you home ey." His deep croaky voice envaded her sense once more.

Unable to speak, unlike so many times before Leia found herself nodding in agreement with his statement.

They both made their way towards Polly's house all the way home Thomas hand would not move from hers are he kept it interlocked with his.

Although the journey was extremly short as all Shelby's lived down the road from the Garrison for Leia and Thomas it was their infinity.