13 - God Save The King.

"Honey, this club here is stuck up

Dinner and diatribes

I knew it from the first look of

The look of mischief in your eyes

Your friends are a fate that befell me

Head is the talking type

I'd suffer Hell if you'd tell me

What you'd do to me tonight"

-Hozier - Dinner & Diatribes

Small Heath, Birmingham.

"The long awaited day has arrived! That's right ladies and gentlemen on this day Febuary 12th 1921 Arthur Henstridge will be officially crowned as the new king of England along with his wife Mary who will be queen consort."

Polly, Arthur, John, Finn and Thomas were all sat aroung a large wooden table feasting on their breakfast as per Polly's request within the confines of their betting shop.

"Yes but the real talk that has taken over is around our new duchess of surrey Leia Brockman. She has stolen the hearts of the public the first cousin of soon to be king Arthur has stepped into the spotlight with her phenonimal charity work with orphaned children and our own soldiers and veterans diagnosed with post traumatic stress. A statement earlier made by the duchess herself says and I qoute 'The charity work I do has always been close to my heart, I have had personal experinces with both of these causes and I use my position to personally provide help so that lives can be saved and not thrown away like societ before us liked to do. These causes are being written off as unpopular but their are spreading amungst our own like wildfire and with the King's my cousins help and support I aim to raise funds and awarness for these causes on an international level so that we can build a better world for our furture generations to live in. Thank you.'"

The stares between everyone but Thomas were thrown like a ball in a game of football at the mention of Leia's name and her words which strung a cord to the men sittin behind the family table.

"She truly is a patron and if I may be so bold Frankie a great asset to the royal family she is already loved by us all and rumours rise from the palace itself that the duchess of surrey may not stay a duchess much longer. Her on going friendship with crowned prince Phillipe the next king of Spain is said to be blossoming into a quiet courtship. It is said that the prince had gifted her a diamond and saphire laced necklace for the coronation as a gift made the jewels were made and found in Spain. Yes from his pictures high royal higness the prince of Spain is rather handsome there another good asset to add in the books, wouldn't you just love it if Duchess Leia became the next queen of Spain. Yes Andira I agree that would be something out of a fairytai-"