14- Apart of the family.

"I keep going to the river to pray
'Cause I need something that can wash out the pain

And at most I'm sleeping all these demons away
But your ghost, the ghost of you

It keeps me awake

Each time that I think you're gone
I turn around and you're creeping in

And I let you under my skin
Guess I love living in the sin

Oh you never told me
True love was gonna hurt

True pain I don't deserve
Truth is that I never learn"

-Ella Henderson - Ghost

Buckingham Palace, London

She felt nothing but the soft perishable sand underneath her bare feet as she ran along the coast as the warm waves of the sea coated her footsteps. She could feel the wind against her skin as she ran towards the hills.

Laughing at the feeling she spread her arms out like a dove and picked up the pace, in that moment Leia remebered what it felt like to be eight years old without a care in the world.

In this moment she felt free....Like a bird.

And just like that... and like everything in life her freedom was halted as she saw the very same horse which belonged to the late Mary Shelby standing at the edge of the coast.

She scrunched her eyebrows and stopped her movements she could still feel the bright sun beating down blinding her vision. Leia gently covered her eyes with her hand placed on her forehead as she observed the brautiful mare who stood a few feet from her.

She blinked and hesitantly began to place one foot after the other and move forward.. As she came closer and closer to the beautiful creature standing in front of her the loud waves of the sea beside her drew quieter and quieter until there was nothing that could be heard but the peaceful chirping of birds.

"Hi girl." Leia placed her hand delicatly on the mares pitch black shiny fur and began to pet her. Leia smiled as the mare brought her heavy head and placed it against Leia's side gently.

"Where is your owner?" She asked the horse who snuggled into her.

"You can run, but you can't change what you truly want Leia." Then suddenly Leia felt her heart queeze a little as she looked up only to be met with the same crystal blue eyes that had managed to haunt her everday without ther mercy she craved so much.