"Tomorrow? I... Think"

"Huh? Hey, don't you pay attention during class?" Seonghwa's brows knitted. "Don't you note your homework? Ah, that's not how I taught you two"

"We do! No no, we do!" the two defended in union.

"Ahh..." Seonghwa sighed, shaking his head. And here it began. What a coincidence that he knew someone who also had the habit to now know when his projects were due.

~

"Okay, Papa knows a couple things about Daddy's work, I'm sure that's enough" Seonghwa sighed as he gathered up the supplies in the twins' room. He set everything on the big desk the two where sitting at. "So, what do we do first?"

"Uhm... Write?" San answered unsure about what his father exactly meant.

"Write everything down first" Yeosang added to San's answer. "We need to write everything down first, then we can make the flyer"

"Exactly. So, first we're going to write down some information we know about Daddy's work" Seonghwa started explaining the steps clearly, showing his twins how to do their little project. The twins listened to every word he said, understanding the most. "... And if you need help, I'm downstairs with your brothers" he said, leaving the room to let his twins do their homework.

"Do you know what we need to do?"

"Nope"

-
Hey, how you doing? How are you?

Ahhh, a short short short chapter for today. It's Sunday and I spent the whole day doing homework. Guess what I needed to do.

Surprise, poem interpretation.

I love it😃👍✨

It took me freaking three hours to get one acceptedable right. Everywhere I look I see metaphors I- help.

Did I watch palm reading videos of my biases to be sure I don't bias the wrong people? Maybe.
Was the one about Seonghwa so freaking suitable? Hella yes yall it was scary how it fitted like-😳
Do I regret it? Hell nah.

The man who did the reading was like
"ah, he's really childish, it's probably his first life. He likes to play, like a child, he's funny but can be the opposite if he wants to" for seonghwa and when I say that 🥺🥺🥺 was me watching I mean it like-

 He likes to play, like a child, he's funny but can be the opposite if he wants to" for seonghwa and when I say that 🥺🥺🥺 was me watching I mean it like-

And for Hongjoong he went "he has lived a couple lives already, he's really wise. It looks like his life will take a turn around his thirties of fourties-"

I can put the links to it in the comments here if yall want to👀

I'm talking so much today😂

Ahh... So I started my period today and hah, I sat down and binged ateez vlives first thing in the morning. Hongjoong singing is more effective than my pain killers yall.

My seongjoong heart on cloud nine again. Seonghwa calling Hongjoong during his q&a live to ask him why he is so handsome is just-

 Seonghwa calling Hongjoong during his q&a live to ask him why he is so handsome is just-

Ahh yes...

Anyways

Stay healthy and safe!

-gulkurusubb