"Oh I'm not going to give up on you. I'm going to continue until you say you're sorry for what you said. Nobody goes against Oli. Nobody. You will regret even thinking about calling me that." He said to me still tickling. Uhh. Fine, he was going to win. I really needed to breathe. My lungs were hurting the amount of laughing.

"Fine... I'm... Sorry... Stop... Tickling... Me... Now...!" I was able to say. He grinned at let go of me. It took me a few seconds to calm down and gain my breath again. We got up out of the bunk. I right away hugged him.

"I knew it that I was going to win. C'mon let's go eat something. Get dressed." He told me. I nodded and got my clothes. I wore my black The Pretty Reckless shirt and some grey skinny jeans. I went to the bathroom to fix myself. I put on my makeup and fixed my hair. I got out of the bathroom and saw Oli on the bunk all ready to go.

"So we ready to go eat some breakfast?" I asked him. He nodded at took my hand. We walked towards the door when we saw two people on the floor sleeping. I took a better look. It was Crimson and Josh. They must have fainted from last night. They were so cute. Josh had he arms wrapped around her waist while she rested he head on his chest. I looked at Oli smiling. He took out his phone and took a picture.

"I'm so going to post this on twitter. I mean c'mon. Just look at them. They will kill me later but it would have been worth it." He told me. He went on his Twitter and posted the picture with written "I woke up and saw this on the floor. @Crimmyqueen and @Joshmusic are just so adorable." He looked at me and kissed me on the cheek. I was going to risk my life now but I didn't care.

"C'mon let's go I'm hungry. Oh by the way... OLIVER!" I screamed running from the van. He started running after me. Some people stopped and stared at us running. It was pretty funny I had to admit. He was slowly getting closer. Fuck.

"Hey! Get back here! Where do you think you're going? Nobody gets away from it with Oli!" He screamed. There were so many vans in front of me. Perfect. I ran to them. I took a sudden turn and started to run around the vans to hide from him. He followed me starting to get confused. There weren't that many vans left. I continued running when the door opened and an arm pulled me in the van closing the door right away. I turned around to see who the fuck it was. Vic. I sighed in relief.

"Sorry, had to save you. Oli was going to torture you if he got you. Can I at least know how come you were running away from him?" Vic asked me. I looked at the window as I saw Oli running past the van. He didn't see me getting in this van. At least I could postpone the torture for a bit of time. I looked at him laughing by myself.

"Um... So this morning I have been torturing him with his name. I kept calling him Oliver. He already attacked me once. Then right before leaving the van I yelled Oliver once more and started running." I told him still smiling. He started laughing now.

"Well that makes a lot of sense. He hates being called Oliver. I did it once and I regretted it so much. However I had to admit it was fun. I wonder how come you are still alive. Anyway just stay here for a bit. Then I will be your personal bodyguard and take you back to the van." He told me. I hugged him.

"Well, thank you my prince. You have saved my fucking life." I told him joking around. He smiled.

"Well, I will do anything to keep my princess safe." He said while bending down. We just started laughing so much. Maybe I should at least tell Oli I'm ok. I don't want him to end getting worried about anything happening to me.

"I think I'm going to message Oli. I don't want him to start worrying about me. I would get in bigger trouble if I just randomly arrive with him worrying." I said. He nodded. I took out my phone and messaged Oli.