[30] In The Haunted Movies

Start from the beginning

"Thank you. Now it's time to check in and unpack our things"

I was excited, everyone was. Except Elijah... he seemed.... bored? Wait that's his regular face.

"C'mon let's look for our rooms" I said as we walked to the reception and asked for keycards.

Clara and I were paired together as roommates.

"Wow!!!" Clara screamed as she dropped her bags on the floor and kicked her boots off, climbed the bed and started jumping on it

"Wow!!!" Clara screamed as she dropped her bags on the floor and kicked her boots off, climbed the bed and started jumping on it. "Kiara....this is the best room. Oh and look it has a fire place" she screamed as she jumped off the bed and reached out for the warmth the fir place brought.

"Yeah..." I said as I picked up her bags and settled it on our dresser. "Okay okay stop jumping around and let's just unpack.." I said as I calmed Clara down.

—After 1 hour—

I was done unpacking and now it was time for me to change.

I had to wear many layers as it was more than -30°C I covered myself with a warm black turtleneck and a black fluffy jacket. Gloves, mufflers, all necessities.

 Gloves, mufflers, all necessities

"I'm ready" I told Clara. "Me too.... shall we look around?" She asked as I nodded.

As we exited the room we passed across Noah, Sin and a guy from the other uni. They were talking... yelling perhaps. So Clara and I stopped to listen.

"Are you kidding me? Gregor Clegane is the greatest role"   Noah yelled.

"What!!! Of course it's Jon Snow"   the other guy replied

"You're both wrong, it's Tyrion Lannister. He is by far the smartest one" Sin argued.

.

.
"Unbelievable" Clara said.
"I know right!!!" I said taking a pause and adding. "of course, it's Daenerys Targaryen.. she is the mother of dragons, for god's sake. Ever heard of feminism, you chauvinist maniac"   I yelled out to them.