50.

15 years later

Enzo pov

"Grandma i'm finna go to the store!" I yelled while running down the steps.

"You not going without me." Stated Emari

I shook my head and put my slides on, while opening the door. "Yea i am nigga better not catch up either."

Even tho i low key wanted him to go but ion really care if he does or don't.

I was finna cross the street when i heard him running up behind me.

"Man bruh you always on my dick." I snapped while being disappointed.

"Man lo bro ain't nobody worried bout yo ugly ass, i'm tryna see Layla." He chuckled while relaxing his arm on my shoulder.

"You mean the girl that works at the store?" i asked while moving my shoulder so his arm can fall off me.

"Yea nigga! I'm tryna slide in dem panties ya hurdddddd!" He laughed.

He began jogging up to the store leaving me to walk alone with a curios face.

This nigga always tryna fuck someone.

As i got up to the store i walked in seeing Layla face already staring down Emari as he was looking for sum to drink in the back. Ion even think this nigga spoke to her yet and she already infatuated by him.

I walked up to her and asked for two packs of da blue berry swisher sweets.

She nodded and turned around to take em out the box.

She was like...damn near the same age as me so she didn't really give a fuck how old i was.

I slid her a dollar and walked back out the store.

I walked to the side of the store and leaned on the wall, waiting for this nigga to get done with his flirting n shit. Ion know why i'm waiting for this dumb ass nigga anyways.

"Yoooo nigga!"

I heard a familiar voice call out to me.

I looked up from my phone and seen a black BMW pull up in front of me.

"You Enzo son?" He leaned over the girl that was in the passenger seat..she looked high ash.

I hesitated to respond. "Yea..wassup?"

He grew a big smile on his face and got out the car. He was a big looking dude, a lo older looking maybe in his late 30s or sum.

"Wassup nigga it's ya uncle Big Mike!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked him up n down. I ain't neva see this nigga a day in my life.

"Uncle?"

He smiled and chuckled. "Damn you got both of dey features." I guess he's referring to my parents.

"You knew them?" I asked becoming a lo more curious.

"Mcht! Hell yea i know you mama and daddy boi, dems was my people. Especially Enzo bruh i miss him so much dawg."

He had this sad look on his face but as soon as he seen Emari come out the store his smile grew.

Emari walked up to me with a confused look.

"Who dis?" he asked.

"I guess he's our uncle." I replied with no enthusiasm in my tone.

"Wha-"

"I was friends wit ya mother and ya father."

Emari smiled a lo, he always tried to search for information about them.