25.

kenny.

Dessy let go of me and looked at me with a concerned face. I started breathing heavily trying to keep my composure but it started feeling like the walls were closing in. It felt like the air was to thick and i couldn't fucking breathe.

i gotta get outta here.

I put up one finger indicating that i was gonna be right back. I fast walked from behind the bar and opened the back door which took me to the back of the club outside. I leaned down putting my hands on my knees and started to throw up.

I don't know why i started throwing up its very rare when i do, but ion think my body can take this constant bullshit that keeps happening. My adrenaline goes up like every fucking day, i'm not used to the constant drama.

Tears fell from my face. In anger i wanted to smash that bitch with my fist—not cuz she threw money at me but because she's with someone i was with and i'm the one that got treated wrong.

With my dramatic ass i slammed my back against the wall and slid down. I sobbed hard not gon lie.

Then i heard foot steps walking close to me and i stopped immediately. I rubbed my eyes so i can see clearly and looked up seeing the stranger staring at me.

"You good?" He asked. I sniffled and wipes my cheeks before standing up. "Y-yea i'm cool, just one of them nights." I chuckled trying to mask my emotions.

"Yea i seen that girl throw money in ya face...did you know her?" He asked.

"No but i know the nigga she was next too." I stated and sniffled again.

He didn't ask anymore questions and sighed.

I looked at him. "What is your name?"

I never got this nigga name and i ain't finna keep calling him stranger like what.

He chuckled and licked his lips. "Damn ma about time, I'm Tex whats yours?"

we really didn't even know each other's name that's sad.

"Kenny." I replied with a stale face.

"You wanna come chill with me for a while Kenny?" He asked with a serious look.

I sighed and shook my head no, rubbing my face, getting myself together. "Maybe another time, right now ain't- i don't think i'm ready to socialize with anyone else right now."

I decided to just be completely honest about the situation, i need a break from everything right now.

"Ite das coo, text me whenever you wanna talk imma be around always." He smiled n took da blunt that was behind his ear and placed it in his mouth. I watched him as he walked away n turned back around going back into the club.

-

Today was sunday and the club was closed because Leo is reconstructing the floors or whatever. That ain't nothing but da lord answering my prayers, he knew i needed a break.

I woke up today and took a nice long shower, i cleaned my downstairs up and watched a little bit of tv, then i went upstairs and cleaned up there.

(in case you wondering bout dem puppies they no longer exist🧚🏽‍♀️)

I feel like cleaning my house clears my mind and makes things less hard, knowing you got a clean house and ya bed made up gives you hope or some shit ion know, it makes me feel better about myself.