10.

Kenny

I opened the first pizza box and immediately took out two and started to munch. Ion care who i'm with, if i'm hungry then i'm hungry. Plus this a little test to see if he really down with who i am and what i do.

"Damn girl you was hungry huh?!" He chuckled and opened the pop. I blushed and nodded my head while chewing.

After about 5 slices later he took his phone out his pocket and stared at it. His face then became cold.

"You okay?" I asked him and he looked up at me for a second then back at his phone.

"Yea i'm coo....lemme ask you sum."

He placed his phone back in his pocket and looked at me. I wiped my mouth with a napkin and looked at him. "Yea sure?"

He stared at me and smiled while licking his lips slowly.

holy fuck.

"You ite?" He asked.

I chuckled and nodded my head. "Yea..are you?"

He nodded his head and looked around, he seemed a bit nervous. He then frowned and looked at me. "Yo you got a nigga or sum?"

I dropped my smile and looked at him dead in his face. "Nigga do you think if i had a nigga i'd be out here letting you fuck me?"

He chuckled and smirked while leaning back on his arms. "I meannnn shidddd you neva know."

I gave him a straight face then glared at him.

He looked at me and started laughing. "I'm playin ma, chill."

I scoffed and shook my head looking the other way.

He grabbed my thigh while still chuckling a little more. "I know youn gotta nigga, don't think you finna get one while i'm around eeda." He stated.

I looked at his hand on my thigh and smiled.

He sat up and sighed. "What i'm tryn say is...Be mine, like forreal."

I smiled and took a bite out my pizza. "Hmm...i gotta think about it." I joked.

He pushed my shoulder gently and we both laughed.

-
a week later

It's been about a week and so far me n Enzo have not left each other alone yet. We been going to a lot of places but we really haven't been physical with each other, we just been vibin.

I've became more attached to him then i should but i haven't had this much attention by someone in a very long time. He finally opened up to me more about his life and he's really not perfect. But neither am i so that's perfect enough.

We currently in the car going to his house. We just came back from D&B.

I was leaning back with my eyes closed, damn near finna fall asleep.

Then it hit me.

"Oh shit!" I said while sitting up.

Enzo looked at me for a second. "Wha wrong?"

I sighed and sat back a little aggravated at myself. "Mane, i'm suppose to be looking for a job and i literally just stopped searching for some."

"Why don't you got a job?" He asked while pulling into his drive way.

"I mean i was going to eventually but i'm just living off this big ass check i got a while ago."

He nodded his head. "Wha type of job you tryna get?" He asked and leaned back.