Chapter 25: Crash

My alarm clock went off at 3:00 A.M. why is it set that early? Am I going to the airport or something? Nope!

I'm up putting on some laid back clothing to go over the the main house. I'm going to give Bradley his morning wedgie that he will get for the rest of the week.

I've learned that Bradley wakes up at 5:00 in the morning for some strange reason. Both of us don't need to go into work until 8:00 A.M and work is only 15 minutes away. So as to why he gets up at that time is beyond me.

But, I'm going to do it two hours early. This will teach him to disrupt my sleep pattern this past year. Get ready to enter my world Bradley.

I walk to the front door of the central house press my thumb on the fingerprint scanner. The door clicks and I enter the house. I close the door and turn right to Bradley's room.

I quietly turn the handle and open the door. I can immediately see him on the bed snoring softly. The sheets move up and down with his breaths.

I step inside and quietly shut the door. I make my way over to him carefully. I don't know if he sleeps heavy or not. Best to take it slow and steady.

I could see his beautiful face. His blonde hair is messy and pushed against the pillow. I could hear his breaths clearly now and there was still a soft snore coming from every occasional breath. He was adorable, but I can't get distracted now!

I make my way on top of his bed without touching him. I grabbed the covers and slowly peeled them down. Bradley shivered from having his covers removed from him but he remained asleep. He was a heavy sleeper.

He was laying on his stomach wearing nothing but his briefs. I looked over at his dirty laundry to see that he had removed the clothes he wore this evening. We both sleep in our underwear at night.

I focused and grabbed the waistband of the briefs. My heart was pounding as I prepared myself. Okay, here we go.

3,2,1...

I pulled hard with all of my strength. Bradley instantly awoke and started to scream. I sat on his back to push his head into the pillow. Didn't want to startle the whole mansion.

I was able to pull it to his shoulders and I kept pulling. He was kicking his legs wildly while screaming in the pillow. I started to bounce him on the bed. I imagine him kicking his legs while being wedgied in the air wasn't making it any more comfortable.

We kept like this for a few minutes before his legs got tired and he stopped kicking. His screaming also stopped. He's accepting his wedgie.

I stopped bouncing him and got off his back as I pulled them up close to his head. Slowly but surely it started to got over. He let out a small whimper when I secured the wedgie to his forehead.

I got off the bed and admired my handiwork. An atomic wedgie given by Reggie Domic. I smiled at the poetic justice. I walk up to Bradley and whisper, "Good morning sunshine."

He groaned and started to massage his balls. "What time is it?" He asked

I chuckled, " It's 3:00 in the morning but somebody once told me... it's wedgie time." I slapped his butt hard which made him gasp out. I laughed a little as I could see a red hand print start to form on the cheeks.

"See you at work boss," I said as I walked out his room. I quietly opened and closed his door. I could get a glimpse of him taking off the wedgie and fixing himself in the dark. I smiled to myself and went to my house to get a little bit of shuteye.

A hour and a half isn't much but it's still adds up and I actually woke up again refreshed. I don't know if it was from the sleep or waking up knowing I gave my childhood bully/boss a super wedgie. Either one, I was fine with.