Chapter 22: First Time for Everything

Work went on just fine and dandy for me. I canceled all the meetings that I made today and also canceled some I already made in advanced. I looked over most of the paperwork and finalization of acquiring Nakata's company. And finally I talked with most of the head staff members over phone to reduce some of the work load they had been getting.

Bradley wasn't having the best of time. For starters, the brutal wedgie I gave him is still there. Waistband and underwear still stuck to his stomach and sides. Also, when he got up to do anything, you could see the wail tail that was his bunched up underwear in the back.

Second, he kept fidgeting and moving around as he sat. He would readjust himself to get a better sitting position only for him to change it again. He would sometimes gently rub the front of his crotch and ball, with a twisted face. He looked like he was on the edge of vomiting sometimes.

I didn't do it that hard. I mean, they hurt yeah but this is just dramatic acting. Right?

I guess I did do it kind of hard. Maybe he isn't used to getting such intense wedgies. This week might be a bit too much.

I feel sort of guilty now. This is really childish and I should be better. It's very unprofessional here in the workplace.

Then again, Bradley is almost never professional when it comes to me. So this just shows the level of professionalism that he shows me. Yeah, that's going to be my cover story.

Lunch time came around very quickly. I shut everything down and went over the elevator, waiting for Bradley. Bradley also shutdown his computer and made his way over to me, wedgie still in and all. He walked woodenly into the elevator when the doors opened.

It was a silent and awkward ride. I took a glance at his pants and yep, wedgie still there. Just hanging out waiting to say hello to the world. It wasn't subtle either. You would be able to see it from a mile away if I'm being honest.

Glancing at his face, there was a stone cold neutral face. A face that says he's here for business. As we got closer to the first floor, I could see a faint blush start to come onto his cheeks. Only noticeable if you stared and were looking for it.

The doors opened and everyone was moving all over the office. They were mainly going to the canteen to get lunch but others were going to different departments with varying items in hand. It was pretty busy.

Immediately people began giving glances to Bradley and noted his wardrobe malfunction. Some most showed confusion while others held  a little bit a amusement that was quickly hidden.

We passed Becky and the front desk only to be stopped by her loud laughter. "What on earth happened to you Bradley? Why are you like that right now.?" She was laughing out loud.

The blush on his cheeks became much more prominent. He turned around and answered her curtly. "I'm trying to get Domic to forgive me for my previous actions and this is the compromise we came up with." Bradley still had his serious face on. It really didn't help that he was blushing though.

The only spurred even more laughter from her. Tears were literally running down her face from laughing to hard. She held her hand up to me and immediately high-five her. "Reggie this is too good. Way to good to be true!"

I smiled at her. That's some more emotion from me. "Oh yeah. It's all true Boop. Unfortunately, it's just for this week."

She shook her head still laughing. "You should have gone for a month! Stop being so soft." She jokingly punched me in the arm. That got me to laugh too.

Bradley began walking out of the office. I quickly said goodbye to Becky and hurried up to meet Bradley outside. He was already in the backseat of Kyle's truck. He must have called him so we can go out to eat.