Chapter 15: The Wedgie Boss

"Open your eyes... open your eyes... wake up, Reggie."

The darkness that was over Reggie's eyes was wiped away and replaced with light that burned his eyes behind closed eyelids.

"Wake up."

The voice was clearer this time and you could tell it was female. Reggie knew that Betty was in his room. Where was Bradley? He should have been here by now.

Reggie was kind of grateful that he wasn't here. He was pretty sure his underwear would be completely over his head if that were the case, which wouldn't be too bad.

...

Actually wait, that would be TOTALLY bad, what the hell are you thinking Reggie?

"You're probably wondering where Bradley is at the moment. Well he went to work even earlier to get a head start on the day and take care of some business. Told me to stay behind and let you sleep in some but not too much. He knew your birthday would have take a little toll on you."

Reggie remembered the party and everything that happened. He remembers everything. Every single detail.

"Oh my god we kissed. We actually kissed." Reggie put his hands onto his face in shock and disbelief.

"I-is that bad?"

Reggie quickly sat up remembering he also kissed Betty. He quickly began back tracking and covering up.

"What?! No, no, no, no, no it's just that I never thought it hold happened. Like, ever! I thought I would die before I got a chance." Reggie smiled.

Betty smiles and giggles a little. Totally saved.

A cool chill blew past Reggie's bare chest that made him shiver. Wait? His bare chest? As in not wearing clothes?

It took him longer to realize but he is wearing only underwear under his sheets, with Betty in the room. Top it off, he's wearing tighty whites.

Reggie's face burned with humiliation that Betty was totally oblivious to. He looked at her before giving and awkward and uncomfortable smile. Then a forced laugh.

"Hey, Betty. Do you think you could leave so I can get ready? Don't want to be late to work. You know Bradley."

"Oh." Betty quickly got up and scurried off to the door. "Also, I made some breakfast. Now hurry up and get ready so we can eat then go to work together." She shut the door after telling Reggie.

This had him speed running his morning routine. He soon found himself stuffing his face with bacon, eggs, and waffles at the dinner table.

"Oh man this is so good! You made all of this? I could eat this forever. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner, it doesn't matter."

Betty blushes while she slowly ate her food.

"Yes, I made this all by myself. Mom expects me to be the perfect wife to a rich suitor when I grow up so she had me master all housewife skills. Pretty much a pro with anything inside a house."

They both shared a laugh and soon finished eating. Reggie drove both of them to their work place. The car ride was nice and comfortable. There was no mention of the kiss unfortunately.