8. You stalking me?

Start from the beginning

I was met with a pair of dark blue eyes with hues of black. Damn they were real rare and beautiful! Olivia's eyes. 

I mean her eyes, not her. That is self explanatory.  

She was glaring when she looked at me and her gaze softened, but the scowl didn't leave her face.

"Why are you everywhere Aiden?" She huffed. It took me a second to register what she said, as I realized I was staring at her. 

"What?" I asked confused. She rolled her eyes as she said, "What are you doing here? Stalking me?" 

"Hah no! I came for my car to drive to somewhere and heard someone's voice." I shrugged. 

"And you decided to follow it and find out what some person is talking about? That is really polite!" She smiled, sarcasm dripping from each word.

"Buuuuut I realized it was your voice so I decided to investigate!" I chirped.

Okay, I did not chirp, that would have been really weird on my side...

"Oh yeah I remember now! The I will bring and show the real you conquest of yours! Of course it gives you the license to sneak up and listen to my calls! It is not at all creepy!" She gave her sickly sweet smile which screamed, "Be glad I didn't kill you yet!" 

"Ugh fine maybe it was a little creepy..." I rolled my eyes.

"And weird... and stalkish... and rude, and..." She started babbling. I cut her short as I huffed, "Yeah, yeah I get it!"

She bit her inner cheek, maybe to stop herself from smiling.

 "You can smile, you know? You look really cute!" I commented, stressing the word cute. 

Her eyes went wide as quickly as I saw her cheeks go the slightest shade of pink. That is how the one and only Aiden Blake wins the game! HAH!

Suddenly I realized our closeness of position. She literally had me pinned to the car and our faces at a not so considerable distance apart. She of course was oblivious about it. 

"Olivia, it is really a pleasure having you so close to me, but let us remember we are in a parking lot, but yeah of course, I never mind it!" I smirked. She suddenly realized what I was saying as she quickly moved back. I couldn't hold it anymore as I burst out laughing while she just glared at me.

Suddenly I noticed that she was walking away from me. I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her with me.

"What the fuck Aiden let go of me!" I heard her exclaim but I just ignored her. I pulled out my car keys as I opened my car. 

"What is going on Aiden, I don't have time- AAHH!" She squealed as I lifted her effortlessly in bridal style and placed her in the car seat. I shut the door as I quickly got in the driver's seat. She just glared at me as I grinned at her and revved up the car and drove out of the college. 

"What the- Aiden the college is going on! Where the heck are you taking me?!" She exclaimed.

"Don't worry princess, it is someplace better than that cramped up college! Anyways, last time I remembered, you weren't actually the miss goody two shoes to follow the rules, were you?" I winked at her.

"You are impossible Aiden!" She sighed angrily. I shrugged, "One of my qualities!"

"I hate you!" I heard her mumble. "Now now Olivia, we must not lie, shall we? You obviously don't hate me! Maybe heavily infatuated or the man I always daydream were the words you were looking for!" I grinned proudly.

"Didn't your head explode with all that ego? But of course, nobody is perfect in the world!" She sighed dramatically. 

"Haw that hurt princess! By the way, there is someone who is perfect in the world!" I said as my eyes drifted on her. 

"Oh yeah? Who?" She snickered.

"You."

Hey guys! Wassup? 

BTW, I know I am a bitch by leaving such a moment at cliffhanger, but the writer in me forced me to do it! Not. My. Fault. 

Anyways, isn't Aiden like being "Olivia this..." and "Olivia that..." too much? Something incoming? ;)

Also, what the fuck was that call about? 

Intrigued??? Ngl, so am I!

Now don't kill me, but the storyline I had thought of... it is kinda short. I wanted around 40 to 45 chapters minimum but my story seems to end at around 32 or 33... So I decided I am gonna explore my brain for some more ideas on how to lengthen up things a bit ;)

I might be not regular on posting bcoz of stupid exams and bcoz of the above mentioned reason, but hold tight cause Aiden and Olivia have a lot left in their story! 

*squeals internally*

K... enough of this A/N!

Meet you in the next chapter!

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...