○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2○

Olympia
Continue last chapter..

Hi I'm.. Anthony." He said smiling.

"Olympia" I said trying to be nice but knew for a fact that I wanted to leave.

This guy is very good looking, but doesn't seem like the guy I want to be with.. he looks like.. a guy best friend. His family and him went and sat in the living room as my mom brought out some snacks.

"So what's your name?" His mom said as I was clearly over this.
"Olympia" I said not making eye contact.

"How old are you Olympia?" His dad asked.
"17" I said looking at Addison now.
"How old are you Anthony?" My mom asked.
"17" he said not making eye contact either, I could tell he wasn't into this either.

"Well about you two get to know each other? Mia you can take him up to your room?" My mom said asking.

"Um i dont-" I said and got cut off by Addison
"Of course she will!" She said pushing me up from the couch.

I signed and walked upstairs being followed by Anthony. I got to my room and opened the door.

"Woah" he said in disbelief.
"You like my room?" I asked as he nodded eagerly.
He was just like a little kid.

"How did you do that?" He asked pointing to the color coordinated pictures.

"Oh I just printed a shit tone of colored aesthetic pictures and taped them to my wall." I said sitting on my bed.

"You have a bad ass room" he said looking at the vines going down my bed and over the bathroom door.

He soon met me at the bed and sat in the
edge of my bed.
"So.." I said as he looked down.
"I-I don't want to get married.." he said which made my heart melt. The felt bad for him, me and him are forced into this.

"Me neither." I said pulling a pillow to my chest.
" I don't want to be married and be responsible yet.. I'm not even 18!" I said as he turned around and looked at me.

"I'm sorry.." he said as if it was his fault.

"Don't be we were both forced into this we are not responsible for this.." I said sitting next to him.

"Thanks but, I'm sorry I don't think of you as anything else than maybe a friend..?" He said hesitating.

"That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!" I said turning to him as he laughed and I jumped off my bed and grabbed my tv remote.

"What are you doing?" He asked as I sat on my bed.
"You my friend are going to watch my favorite show, oh and we're going to be best friends." I said as I patted next to me on my bed. He smiled and sat on my bed next to me.

"I can tell we're going to be amazing friends." He said as I nodded.

An hour has passed and me and Anthony act like we've known each other for years. He is really good friend material.

A knock was on the door as I yelled whoever to come in. "Hey they want you downstairs- woah well you two look like your getting along perfectly" Bryce said as I looked at Anthony and we both burst out laughing. "What?" Bryce said smiling.

"Us?" Anthony asked looking at Bryce.

"Uh yea..?" He said hesitating.

We both started to laugh like crazy as Bryce just laughed with us and we got up from the bed.

"Bryce me and Anthony are besties now, I don't think I'd ever be with him" I said and Anthony nodded agreeing.

"Oh-" Bryce said as we laughed and went downstairs.