30. Epiloge

7 years later

Alex's POV

When I first told Xavier I was pregnant he was ecstatic. He was so excited to become a father. 

We wanted to be surprised so we never found out what we were having, we only knew we we're having twins.

Xavier was worried that if our first born was a girl that she wouldn't be able to rule. As the title is handed down to the oldest male heir. 

So he changed that policy. Now every Alpha can hand down their titles to their oldest child, regardless of gender.

I also found out that same sex twins share the same mate. So we thought it was best to make them both Queens when the time comes.

We named our girls Hope & Faith. 

When they were 2 we held a mating ball. David even found his mate and I was so happy for him.

4 years after we had the twins I gave birth to our son, Liam. You would think going from having 2 babies at once to one would be a lot easier. Not with Liam, it's like having 3 of him. While the twins were calm and easy babies, lulling us into a false since of security, Liam is a Tasmanian devil. 

Mom comes and visits 4 times a year. She's gotten use to the craziness here, everyone loves her. 

We still visit her at home once a year for a week when we make our pack rounds, she invites my siblings and their kids over to her house for, what's become an annual BBQ so I can watch them from the tree line, I may not get to talk to them, but at least I get to see them. 

While my siblings don't know anything, my nieces and nephew's have all grown use to seeing a silver wolf once a year. They even wave to me.

A few years back I was watching them from afar like I always do, when a copperhead was headed for my oldest niece. 

I ran out and killed it before it got to her. I couldn't let her get hurt. I let them pet my fur for a few minutes, then went back to my hiding spot before the adults came outside. 

Sometimes when I watch my kids play I wonder what kind of people they will be. I just hope Liam get's out of his devil phase soon.

"What are you thinking about." Xavier said walking up behind me and putting his arms around me.

"Just what kind of people the kids will be when they grow up." I said looking out the window of my office at them playing in the back yard of the palace with Elyssa, Addison and Colt.

"I think they will be fine. If not we could always call Mamaw Marie. They mind her more than anyone." Xavier chuckled.

"Walking to get your own switch will do that to you." I said laughing.

"She's never spanked the kids." Xavier said confused.

"I know and it's not fair. I was, so I assumed the kids would be too, but nooo apparently when you become a grandparent you go soft." I said laughing.

"We'll get there." Xavier said laughing

"You know we could have just one more." Xavier whispered in my ear.

"Sure, as long as your the one that has to push it out." I said kissing him.

He chuckled. "I love you."

"I love you too my King." I said causing him to growl in lust.