Chapter Nine

Copy Right © All Rights Reserved by Louisa Nicanor 2020

**Warning - Content not edited!

CHAPTER NINE

Peter and Georgia laid side by side tangled together with the sheets. They have made love over and over again through the course of the plain ride. Peter looked to see her dress ruined from the shower. Smiling to himself, he tightened his hold on her.

Georgia began to stir and cuddled closer to Peter, making his heart skip a beat. He was falling hopelessly in love with her and it was something he's never felt before. "How long do we have until we land?" She mumbled on his chest, burying herself under the covers. Peter chuckled and shifted in a spooning position. He buried his face in her hair which smells of vanilla.

"A few more hours," he whispered in her ears making her hot and bothered again. She squirmed to get away but he held on her tight. "I need to get dressed," she whined, pulling his arms apart. Finally, she managed to get his arms off of her and crawl off of the bed. "Dammit," she cursed under breath. She looked at Peter with a pout, secretly glaring at him. "Stop glaring at me," he muttered his eyes were still closed.

Georgia snorted and picked up her ruined dress and looked to see how much damaged has been done. She actually liked this dress. Curse on her that she didn't bring extra pair of clothes. "There are dresses in the closet, I had my secretary take care of everything," he stated with a smirk on his devilishly, handsome face. Georgia narrowed her eyes at him and swayed her naked body past him toward the closet.

Peter growled and grabbed her waist before she could get away. Georgia giggled and fought to get out of his grasp. In mere seconds, he had her pinned down and peppered kisses all over her body-with skin so soft. "You are absolutely beautiful, my love," he whispered in her ears. He quickly flipped her and massaged her back, kneading her lower bank and circling around to cup her breasts.

"Peter," Georgia breathed out, closing her eyes and arching her back. Peter chuckled and continued to massage her delectable body. He kissed her shoulders and traced his fingers around her ass and in between her thighs. Teasing her until she was oozing with lust for him. "Peter, I can't take it anymore," she gasped out, shutting her eyes tight her breathing growing rugged.

Peter groaned and flipped her forward, massaging her core, sending a shot of pleasure through her body. Georgia gasped biting her lip and holding back a moan. "Moan for me baby," Peter whispered in her ears. Georgia arched her back molding with his body. It was crazy how they fit perfectly, it was like they were made for each other. "Peter," Georgia moaned, gripping the sheets tight.

Georgia laid tangled in bed, once again, with Peter. She chuckled and playfully but his chest. "Ow, my boobs don't appreciate your sharp teeth," he whined playfully, running the spot where she bit him. Georgia laughed and kissed the spot. "There, is that better?" She teased, looking up at him. Peter grinned and nodded. "Well...there's also my buddy that needs a kissing," he joked, raising his eyebrows pointing at his manhood. Georgia laughed, shaking her head. "You are not right," she said, Peter laughing along with her.

Georgia sighed in relief as she opened the closet door. There were many dresses for her to pick from. She picked a simple little black dress and luckily, there were shoes too and they were her right size. "How does your secretary know my size?" She asked curiously. Peter smiled and shrugged. "She didn't. I told her and she went and got them this morning," he stated nonchalantly. Georgia looked at him in awe. She couldn't believe he would take the time to notice little things like that.

Georgia and Peter got dressed which took them awhile as Peter could barely keep his hands off of her.

Hand in hand they exit the bedroom and sat in their seats for the remainder of the plan ride. "You are a wonderful distraction this whole time. Thank you," Peter said with a genuine smile on his face. Georgia shrugged but smiled back, resting her head on his shoulder.

The plane finally landed and the whole time Georgia still wasn't sure where they were going. "Where are we?" She asked, looking through the window but it was dark out. "We, my love, are in the Maldives," he grinned.

Georgia couldn't believe she was in one of her favorite places to visit one day. A big smile formed on her face and she peppered kisses all over his face. Peter laughed and took it that she likes the place. "Come on! There's a lot we must do!" He said excitedly, taking her hand in his then made their way to exit and felt the warm breeze. It was heavenly.

******UPDATE******

**First off: I want to thank you all for supporting me through this story! I know it's going so slow, but thank you anyways for sticking with it!
Last time I saw that this story only had about 70 reads now, I'm over 700! I am SO happy right now! Thank y'all again!

I know this chapter is more of a filler again. At least y'all know where they're at! Lol

Anyways, this next chapter is about their date and maybe...the long awaited proposal right???

I hope y'all enjoy this chappie and don't forget to share, comment, and vote! Love y'all!****

Xoxo

Louisa Nicanor