Chapter Eight

Copy Right © All Rights Reserved by Louisa Ann 2020

*Not Edited*

CHAPTER EIGHT

Peter couldn't stop smiling or thinking about the night he spent with Georgia in his arms, making love to her over and over again. He can't even focus on his work. Sighing, he paged his new assistant, an older woman whom was more like a grandmother to him, and told her to cancel the rest of his day.

"Why is that sir?" She asked concerned. He smiled at her assuring there wasn't anything wrong. "I can't focus today knowing my girlfriend is at home and I want to make her mine," Peter told her with a grin. Bertha smiled her eyes began to water. "That's wonderful! Have you told her you love her?" She asked.

Peter shook his head and sat back down, his mood spiraling down. Bertha sat by me and patted my back. "Don't get down darling, you just need to show her that you love her with a romantic gesture. Plan a date," she suggested. Peter stared at her and thought about her idea. Smiling, he hugged her and took off to the jewelry store.

Georgia looked around her condo and decided to do some cleaning. She was in a mood for cleaning. She donned on a pair of yoga pants and an old t-shirt.

Hours into cleaning, she had finished the bathrooms, her bedroom, her closet, kitchen and she began to work on the living room next. Georgia's phone rang and she ran toward her bedroom to fetch it. "Hello?" She picked up out of breath.

"Georgia?" Peter asked worriedly. "Peter! Sorry, I was cleaning and I ran into my room to get my phone," she explained in a hurry, feeling like she had to explain it to him. Peter chuckled, "What do you think about going on a date tonight?" He asked.

Georgia's heart fluttered and her stomach were suddenly in knots. She couldn't stop thinking about him and their night together. She knew she was playing a dangerous game getting involved with someone out of a business deal. Her heart was at stake and the rest of her life.

However, it was already too late. She felt herself falling and falling hard. Even if Peter didn't love her, she would always cherish their time together.

"Georgia are you there?" Peter asked, worry in his voice. Georgia blinked coming back from her reverie and answered, "yes. A date sounds good!"

"Great! I'll be around 7 to pick you up," he exclaimed excitedly. Georgia laughed and nods. "Alright, I'll see you then Peter," she hangs up and a smile formed on her face. Georgia decided that her living room was clean. She looked over at the clock and she has five hours to get ready.

Georgia prepared a bath with bath oils with floral scents. Stepping into the bath, she began to rub her body and wash her hair.

She picked out a fitted, deep violet cocktail dress. It covered her the front but plunges deep in the back, revealing her whole back. She added a thin diamond accent necklace that reached her belly button and a pair of matching earrings.

She stood in her mirror and applied a smokey effect on her eyes with a touch of purple, bringing out her brown eyes and a nude lipstick. She pulled her hair in a loose bun with strays of curls framing her face.

Georgia gave herself a once over and was satisfied with her look. Grabbing her silver clutch she was ready.

Peter stood in front of Georgia's door nervous. The ring was tucked in his pocket ready to propose. Taking a deep breath, he knocks on the door and waited.

His breath hitched as Georgia opened the door looking beautiful and ravish. "You look gorgeous," Peter said breathlessly. Georgia blushes and smiles at him. She looked at him and she couldn't believe she was going on a date with a handsome man. The way he looked at her made her heart skip a beat.