Chapter Four

Copy right © All Rights Reserved by Louisa Ann 2020

•CHAPTER FOUR•

Georgia laid in bed that night stressing over Peter's birthday gift. On top of that she didn't know what food he liked. Hell, she barely knew the man!

"This is infuriating!" She screamed. "Facebook!" She shrieked in excitement. She decided it was time for a little bit of stalking. After all, they are to be wed...thinking of the wedding made her sad. It was her first wedding and it wasn't even out of love.

A tear fell from her eyes which she quickly wiped away. Georgia hops out of her bed and walked towards the living room into the kitchen where her laptop was located. She sat at the island and waited for her computer to turn on. After everything turned on properly she pulled up Facebook and typed his name in the search bar.

His picture was handsome and captivating as in person. She snapped out of trance and focused on stalking this guy.

Georgia had scrolled every inch of this guy's profile after sending him a friend request and found it to be interesting.

1. He worked at Starbucks in his teen years (thanks to google for that one)

2. He has FOUR brothers! Him being the third out of the four.

3. He has at least four niece and nephews.

4. He likes sports, mostly hockey though. Which she knew nothing about.

5. He only has a few select close friends from what his pictures show. (Surprisingly, he didn't have any pictures of past girlfriends or mistresses)

Georgia sat in front of her computer and rethinking of all of the things she just learned.

So far, all she gathered was that he was a family man and he's close to his family. The thought made her smile, sadness looming. She shook the thought off and started to google him.

"What to get this man...?" She whispered to herself. She was so engrossed in her research she almost didn't notice the knock on her door. Confusion etched on her face she walks towards the door quietly and looks through the peep hole.

Peter didn't know what he was doing at her front door. He couldn't focus on work that he decided to work on after their day together. He knocked on the door instantly regretting it. What if she was asleep? What if she got mad?

"Stupid!" He cursed to himself. He sighed and rubbed his weary face. He had ditched the jacket, loosened up his dress shirt and rolled his sleeves. He probably looked like a mess.

"Peter?" He looked up from his reverie to see an angel standing in front of him. She wore a concerned expression on her pretty face. He wanted to kiss her and assure her everything was fine.

Was it?

He just couldn't stop thinking about her. He was exhausted after working late at night. He decided to call it a night but found himself driving towards her place.

"Peter?" She called out again. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. His eyes widened at the sight of her. He finally processed what she was wearing. She wore nothing but an oversized shirt displaying her long lean legs. She had nice legs. "Um," he babbled. Trying to clear his head.

She cocked her hip out and crossed her arms under her chest arching one eyebrow towards him. He gulped, aroused at the feisty girl in front of him. "Well are you going to say something or continue to gawk at me like a creeper?" She asked sarcastically, losing patience.

Georgia grew tired while waiting for Peter to answer. He seem exhausted and just zoned out. Realizing she wasn't wearing a bra, she crossed her arms to hide it. For some odd reason, she was aroused at the sight of his disheveled hair and loosed up shirt. He looked ruggedly sexy with his stubbled beard.